Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (921 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] Comma in Title in Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Hallway. Your initial -SET for &SUBQUOTE_NAME and &SUBQUOTE_NUMB are 7 characters in length. Unles......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] Comma in Title in Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Another of the many things I do with Auto_Open macros. In your title use a different character, i.e......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Date Agony (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Expanding on MartinY's answer. To get a smart date: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]MODIFY not working (FOC419) FIXFORM SUBCOMMAND ELEMENT OR FIELDNAME NOT REC (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
This error indicates that you have a field in the HOLD1 master that is not in the IBIPROD master. I......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] While Adding a new column into XFOC File, The File Size is doubled. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
This is one of those things that IBI doesn't teach anymore, the structure of FOCUS and XFOCUS files,......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] WF and Excel Templates (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
HFREEZE is only for HTML output, that is documented (at least in our current version). Whenever Web......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WF 8008 Excel Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
I have several thousand users all across the state with different printers. I have lots of reports ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WF 8008 Excel Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
I found that in excel 2007 and higher, that having a default printer and the depending on the amount......

That is correct. When WebFOCUS writes to a sheet, anything and everything on the sheet is replaced.......

One of the many things I do using excel templates with an Auto_Open macro....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] ACROSS TITLE IN ANOTHER ROW THAN BY TITLES IN EXCEL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
One of the many things I use a Auto_Open macro for in excel templates....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Report Developer / App Studio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Do you mean Dev Studio? There is no Dev Studio for 8.2 ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] 2 Webfocus requests on one EXCEL spreadsheet (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
And if you want to use templates, you can place reports on specific sheets in the workbook by using ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Need to sequence the report caster schedule (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
What I would do is create FOCUS file. Give each report a unique id and make it the key. Create a P......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Question- Is PLAN a restricted keyword in webFOCUS? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Yes, PLAN is a reserved word. See: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Issue Chaining - HTML Panel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
What is the source? If the source is an address, you could have an issue where a city crosses count......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] pound signs for date in Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
What you have is an invalid date. I see this when user enter valid date but it is prior to what Exc......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Submitting NFR] SAVE AS "Name" (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Sandy, are you a Linux/UNIX shop? If so, do your settings have SET FILECASE = LOWER? If so, I beli......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] remove underline from hyperlink in WF8008 and EXL2K format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
You can always do with an auto open macro. Just curious, why .xls and not xlsx?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] IE Connection Error after 60 min wait between client and server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
I agree with Toby. I NEVER have users run anything that take longer than 30 seconds in the browser ......

» Refine Search
» New Search