Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 49
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (975 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Force WF to reparse master and acx (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Thanks but I don't think that is what I want. First, I need to do this while the fex is running so ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Force WF to reparse master and acx (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Chuck, when I click on the link I get The page cannot be found...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Force WF to reparse master and acx (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
A few weeks ago I had an issue where I wanted to use an && variable in the WORKSHEET parameter of th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Workspace Screen Reporting Console (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] ROUND a whole number (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
BI_Developer, you also say round but in your examples, your are truncating. For example, take 15,90......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WebFOCUS Application Load Times (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
I just wish that IBI would put the old dashboards back in the product. In our environment and the w......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Excel Table for PIVOT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
So you have a template with 3 sheet? Sheet 1 contains your pivots and the other 2 sheets contain da......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Upgrade from 8201M to 8206 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
We are running virtual SUSE Linux servers on and IBM mainframe. We are having issues upgrading to 8......

Discussion Topic  RE: (Closed) Master File for Excel input (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Thanks Chuck but that did not working for me. We are still on 8008 which could be part of my issue ......

Discussion Topic  (Closed) Master File for Excel input (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
I'm working on a project that will use an Excel file with multiple sheets. All the sheets have the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Bulk Loader vs Insert From Memory? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by jgelona
About a year ago, I had to replace all the data in one of our oracle table (replacing about 8 millio......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Oracle connector proxy user (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
We've always used a proxy id for WebFOCUS, even back in the FOCUS for HPUX days....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] A VALUE IS MISSING FOR amper variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Since Martin explained what is wrong, I would like to offer an alternative way to code this. Would t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Title freeze is not working xlsx but working for exl2k (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Almost everything we do is Excel and HFREEZE has never worked for us, I quit trying years ago. In t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Case Opened] Output formats missing in 8.2.04 Report Caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
They said you can't override EXCEL Template files so there is no need for the setting. Anyway secur......

Discussion Topic  [Case Opened] Output formats missing in 8.2.04 Report Caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
FYI. The Excel Template formats are missing in Report Caster 8.2.04 when you try to override the ou......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] Environments in App Studio/Dev Studio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
MartinY, thanks for the reply. When I try to access cross environment, I cannot even connect to the......

Discussion Topic  [Closed] Environments in App Studio/Dev Studio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Just installed APP Studio 8.2.04. 8.2.04 is install only in our Dev Environment. I still have Dev ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Questions about HOLD FORMAT XFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Martin, that syntax creates internal indexes not the MDI. The MDI would create a single index on CO......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Can webfocus call an Excel macro and get a return value? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Why can't you use DEFINE FUNCTION in WebFOCUS? What math are you trying to do? If it is not some n......

» Refine Search
» New Search