Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 49
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (975 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Active Reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
I wish we had it. It has some features that I wish IBI would incorporate into EXCEL output like fre......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: &Var for USERID (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
I think it really depends on what your IIS security settings are on the webserver(s) where the WF Cl......

Discussion Topic  RE: -WINFORM: Is this still in use? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
You guys are making me feel old. I remember using CRTFORM for MODIFY and -CRTFORM in Dialogue Manag......

Discussion Topic  RE: report castar (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
I was finally able to get my Tech Rep on site and with my Web Server Admin, figured out that in our ......

Discussion Topic  RE: report castar (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
My problem is that DSTRUN has parameters for the Webserver user id and password. Those are coming f......

I am try to do something similar. I am trying to issue DSTRUN from the Reporting Server. The DSTRU......

Discussion Topic  RE: SQL PREPARE SQLIN FROM (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by jgelona
Robert, I am using Oracle and don't use MRE all that much but I think your sql syntax is wrong. He......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Problem with displaying the value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
I have fields where the FORMAT is D12.2 and the ACTUAL is D8 and have no problems...

Discussion Topic  RE: DATES from Alpha to MDYY (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
I wonder if someone can explain the following. If you do the following, it works: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Run Faster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Carol, I agree with everything you said except, "...then use TABLE and let SQL do the sorting for y......

Discussion Topic  RE: Write dataset to z/OS 01.08.00 from WebFocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
We've been doing this for years. However, we don't write the file directly to the mainfram, we ftp ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Wildcard Characters in DECODE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
To my knowledge, and I have been using FOCUS and WebFOCUS for over 20 years, unless your CUSIP exact......

Discussion Topic  RE: webquery for iSeries is webfocus? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
When I saw this yesterday, I emailed our Finance dept to give them a heads-up. They didn't know abo......

Discussion Topic  RE: define based join in db2 sql (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Some functions do get translated and EDIT is one of them as long as it is not a EDIT that converts b......

Discussion Topic  RE: Support for multiple inline.t3i files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Here's what I do. I have a script and generic fex. The following is yifex.sh ......

Discussion Topic  RE: how to update multiple (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Here's a piece of code that might help. This is doing an insert, but you can use the same technique......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Excel multiple tabs with template file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
I've got several jobs that create multi-tab spreadsheets using nothing but PCHOLD. They run from RC......

Discussion Topic  RE: EXCEL add-in so slow.... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
We have the same problem. One of the things I'm investigating and testing is if someone requests a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Limitations of Focus files in WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Syed, There's no limit on the number of users trying to read a FOCUS database at the same time. Th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Compound Reports w/ Excel Templates (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Also, the .mht file has to contain at least 2 worksheets. There has to be at least 1 blank entered ......

» Refine Search
» New Search