Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (975 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: simultanious execution (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
FOCUS is not multi-threaded (which would be a cool new feature), however, you can by putting each TA......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Allocating same MFD file to many Focus files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
As Alan states above, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Joins (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
And there is always MATCH FILE....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Error FOC36219 - is it a disk space issue? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
I would think that is more of a permissions problem or not specifying the correct location. If we h......

Discussion Topic  RE: Strange behaviour with TEMPERASE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Tony, are you saying that if you set TEMPERASE=ON in a fex that it will apply to any fex in any agen......

Discussion Topic  RE: problem using over (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Try using FOLD-LINE ......

Discussion Topic  RE: LET Statements - Migration from Mainframe to WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Have you tried using -SET &ECHO=ALL; so you can see what's being generated? I can't speak to DB2, b......

Discussion Topic  RE: LCWORD hoses Concatenation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
John_Edwards, sorry but Piipster is exactly correct....

Discussion Topic  RE: 7.6.2 Snags (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Just wondering, does this fail as well? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: GETTOK in WebFocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
As someone that deals with name issues all the time, I would suggest that you use something differen......

Discussion Topic  RE: Variable MFD file name (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
I asked for this a while back as a new feature request. Not so much for the file name as the path, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Formatting question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
I will submit this as a NFR today....

Discussion Topic  Formatting question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Is there a way to specify more than 1 column in a single style sheet command? For example: TYPE=DA......

Discussion Topic  RE: Label (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
It has been a long time since I have had to do labels. I believe this worked for the Avery 3 wide a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Join Issue - Holding data then joining (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Jeeva, We had the same issue when moving from 5.x to 7.x. We had been running on masters that were......

Discussion Topic  RE: I get an error message when trying to run a simple modify routine (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Check your permissions and available disk space. I see this error in 2 cases. Bad permissions and ......

Discussion Topic  RE: SUBFOOT with MISSING Data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Noreen, I think the comment that dwf made was in reference to the original example I pasted that sh......

Discussion Topic  RE: SUBFOOT with MISSING Data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
I opened this with IBI as a problem report and they confirmed it as a bug. In their words, this has......

Thanks for the replies. Leah, I'd still rather have the period, but I think blank works better than......

Discussion Topic  SUBFOOT with MISSING Data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
I have a summary report. Consider the following example. ......

» Refine Search
» New Search