Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (975 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: passing Parms in drilldowns and stay in child report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
We do this a lot. What we do is display the report. In the upper right corner, we have what we cal......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Dialogue Manager on a Standalone Linux Server? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Like Darin Lee all of our WebFOCUS runs in Suse Linux on Z/OS. I have hundreds of programs that con......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Running a macro using web focus code (Excel 2k ) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Actually I am doing something like this right now. I saved a .mht in baseapp on the Reporting Serve......

Discussion Topic  RE: Extraction of FOCUS database (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Another way, is do a HOLDFORAT TAB or COM. Then have a .MAS that describes the data as one field. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: converting decimal value to binair value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
You guys are killing me. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: MFD File Part 2 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
2001? Well I guess I need to start paying better attention to New Features. Thanks...

Discussion Topic  RE: MFD File Part 2 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
So, are you saying that if I have delimited data, (i.e. tab delimited), I don't need a MFD with a si......

Discussion Topic  RE: Agent crash Help (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
I have had agents crash when using functions (don't remember which ones) and I coded the variables i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Q: Coding a Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
"as it appears that you want a subtotal as the first row of data and not after each break on which t......

Discussion Topic  RE: (FOC269) EQUALITY SCREENING TESTS MUST BE PROVIDED IN AN INDEXED VIEW (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
To expand on what OPALTOSH said, you got the error because you did not use an equality test. NE is ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Focus in Mainframe (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Try using the DATECVT function. NEWDT/YYMD=DATECVT(OLDDT,'I6YMD','YYMD'); OR NEWDT/I8YYMD=DATECVT(......

Discussion Topic  RE: DATE-TIME field in a Where statement (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Francis, Will your WHERE clause be passed to the database or will FOCUS do the WHERE? The problem ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Restricting FIELD access conditionally (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Our application is Child Welfare. We have 3 basic groups, guests (no access to detail), regular chi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Delete a Hold file during report processing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
We do this a lot. In our environment I do: TABLE FILE A PRINT * ON TABLE HOLD AS HOLD_A END -RUN ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Data manipulation questions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Simply put, you have 3 basic parts to FOCUS. You have TABLE to collect data. You have MODIFY to up......

Poll  RE: POLL: What Should be the Priority? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Not Accessible By You: You Do Not Have Permission To View Polls In This Forum

Poll  RE: Why Use Dev Studio/Why Code IT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona

Poll  RE: Why Use Dev Studio/Why Code IT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona

Discussion Topic  RE: Would anyone else find this useful? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona

Discussion Topic  RE: Would anyone else find this useful? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
"...but I would encourage you all to log an NFR with support if you think it would help you." After......

» Refine Search
» New Search