Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 46 47 48 49
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (975 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Would anyone else find this useful? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
"...but I would encourage you all to log an NFR with support if you think it would help you." After......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Would anyone else find this useful? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Trav, when did you open your case? I opened mine back in May-2003, they didn't say no until Aug-200......

Discussion Topic  Would anyone else find this useful? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
A long while back (May 2003), I opened a case asking for a feature, where in the editor one could hi......

Poll  RE: Why Use Dev Studio/Why Code IT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Not Accessible By You: You Do Not Have Permission To View Polls In This Forum

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WebFOCUS Keysheet Quick Reference Guides are now available! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Some questions. Is getting a copy of these covered under Platinum Support? Are they available on C......

Discussion Topic  RE: Recursive Drilldowns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Do you have a link for that Web Seminar? Just curious what is a recursive drilldown? To me that so......

Discussion Topic  RE: Parameter to SQL Passthru (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
I do this all the time. Assuming the date is valid and in mm/dd/yyyy format with the slashes, here'......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cannot get a skip line using -TYPE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Tom, I'm like you. Old time coder. I use the following: -TYPE . -TYPE . Message1 -TYPE . You don......

Discussion Topic  RE: NODATA (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
The problem here is that MISSING (NULL) values are not equal to anything so equality tests do not wo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Converting Mainframe FOCUS to WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Thanks susannah, I'll pass the info along....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Converting Mainframe FOCUS to WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Our mainframe people are going to convert our Mainframe FOCUS to WebFOCUS. Reports are not a proble......

Poll  RE: [CLOSED] Summit 2018 Poll (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Not Accessible By You: You Do Not Have Permission To View Polls In This Forum

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Can you embed a line feed character in an alpha field for EXCEL output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
For Excel all you need is the LF. You don't need the CR....

Discussion Topic  RE: Agents crashing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
IMO, it is a good idea to clear joins, defines and filedefs when you are done them. Just a habit I ......

Discussion Topic  RE: CALL FOR FOCUS TRIVIA! (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by jgelona
How many different names has Report Caster had and what are they? (Not that I know, just seemed like......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

» Refine Search
» New Search