Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 49
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (975 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Questions about HOLD FORMAT XFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
I see a some views but no replies. I've submitted a NFR just in case IBI would like to do this but ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Questions about HOLD FORMAT XFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
I'm guessing there is not a way to build the MDI for an XFOCUS hold file, for example, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] 8.2 Hold Files -- Did something change? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
If it were me, I would have this: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Cleanest Way To Handle Concatenating Nullable Columns (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by jgelona
Scott, actually there are 2 SET options, NODATA and HNODATA. By default, in an alpha format hold fi......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Cleanest Way To Handle Concatenating Nullable Columns (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by jgelona
I'm not a DM person but have you looked at using DEFINEs in the .mas? In your example, I would crea......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] No more IE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
BabakNYC, thanks for the info, but those are EXL2K formats not XLSX formats. While we have a few EX......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] No more IE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
We are finally going that way as well. We are in the testing phase. I have one question. Almost e......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Export Active report to Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
That fixed that problem so thanks for that. This report has a BYTOC option for worker name and now ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Export Active report to Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Don't laugh, IE 11....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Export Active report to Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
I have an active report. When I click on the filter arrows in the column headings, in the drop down......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Documentation/Training on WebFOCUS Internals? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Doug, do you still have those course materials? I'd be interested in getting a copy so I could teac......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Documentation/Training on WebFOCUS Internals? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
As far as I know they don't really teach this anymore which is one of my pet peeves. Back in the 80......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] excel report in webfocusv8.2.02 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Is D20S the ACTUAL or USAGE format? D20S as a USAGE format should only print the integer portion of......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]R*Stat blowed up? No Decision Tree Model presented, many cryptic rules shown (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
How many data columns? As far as I know, the limit is 200 columns, including the answer. In our fi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] TRUNCATE in a Function? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Shingles, because it is part of DM Language and not part of the FOCUS language. That is like asking......

Discussion Topic  RE: Generating Email Alerts (in Rules, Regulations, and FAQs) by jgelona
How is WebFOCUS supposed to know when the temperature >= 100 degrees? Are temperatures being writte......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Rules, Regulations, and FAQs

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Excell report output (Protected view) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Here are some suggestions: In Excel, click on "File", then, near the bottom, click on "Options", "T......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Dreaded Webfocus 6000 Error...again! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
I was just going to suggest XFOCUS. We have an extract file we report from with data back to 2013. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] SQL PASS THRU - insert multiple rows to a table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Depending on the volume I use SQL Insert, the SQL Loader, and MODIFY. For just a few hundred record......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] AUTOFIT in EXL07 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
None that I know of. I do it with the following commands in an excel macro. For example, if my dat......

» Refine Search
» New Search