Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 49
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (975 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WF 8008 Excel Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
I have several thousand users all across the state with different printers. I have lots of reports ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WF 8008 Excel Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
I found that in excel 2007 and higher, that having a default printer and the depending on the amount......

That is correct. When WebFOCUS writes to a sheet, anything and everything on the sheet is replaced.......

One of the many things I do using excel templates with an Auto_Open macro....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] ACROSS TITLE IN ANOTHER ROW THAN BY TITLES IN EXCEL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
One of the many things I use a Auto_Open macro for in excel templates....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Report Developer / App Studio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Do you mean Dev Studio? There is no Dev Studio for 8.2 ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] 2 Webfocus requests on one EXCEL spreadsheet (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
And if you want to use templates, you can place reports on specific sheets in the workbook by using ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Need to sequence the report caster schedule (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
What I would do is create FOCUS file. Give each report a unique id and make it the key. Create a P......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Question- Is PLAN a restricted keyword in webFOCUS? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Yes, PLAN is a reserved word. See: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Issue Chaining - HTML Panel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
What is the source? If the source is an address, you could have an issue where a city crosses count......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] pound signs for date in Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
What you have is an invalid date. I see this when user enter valid date but it is prior to what Exc......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Submitting NFR] SAVE AS "Name" (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Sandy, are you a Linux/UNIX shop? If so, do your settings have SET FILECASE = LOWER? If so, I beli......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] remove underline from hyperlink in WF8008 and EXL2K format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
You can always do with an auto open macro. Just curious, why .xls and not xlsx?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] IE Connection Error after 60 min wait between client and server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
I agree with Toby. I NEVER have users run anything that take longer than 30 seconds in the browser ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] HOLD COMPRESSED; 30 MILLION ENTRIES (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Another option would be if your data can easily be separated into logical groups, i.e. years. Then ......

Discussion Topic  RE: (SOLVED) COMT output - keep '/' separator character for dates? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
First, COMT was not removing the "/". The "/" were removed because COMT is a file format. The exac......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Passing parameters to a scheduled report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
We've had been using DSTRUN for years until we moved to WebFOCUS 8. I currently have 55 schedules t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] FISCAL YEAR Logic using InfoAssist+ (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Because I have to do a lot of reporting by Federal Fiscal Year and State Fiscal Year (July-June), I ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Combine Multi Value fields into single value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Here's out I do this: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] Excel templates failing to run (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
I've had an open problem report with IBI for several years on this or a similar issue. Our issues w......

» Refine Search
» New Search