Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 73
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1451 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] TRUNCATE TABLE in Data Migrator stored procedure (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Alan B
There is a directory of internal synonyms in d:\ibi\srvnn\home\catalog. This folder is added into t......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to create a fixed width text file using DM (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Alan B
With Delimited Flat File I would not expect this to be a true fixed width file when the last column ......

Discussion Topic  RE: maintain not passing userid [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Must admit I haven't used a CALL for 12 years now, so am rusty with it! However, the CALLed Maintain......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: maintain not passing userid [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
That's an interesting question John. Although I cannot find reference anywhere, I think that the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to culculate the rank value in DataMicgrator? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Alan B
There is an inbuilt solution: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Resource Analyser Server Location (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Mike The server implicitly includes the path to catalog, so you should not need to copy MFD....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Java issues running MRE 7.7.03 on a Mac using Safari (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
OSX 10.7, Lion, and up do not ship with Java on fresh install and disables Java on software update. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Converting A10V to MDYY (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
If this is a field in an MFD, you can use DATEPATTERN. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Missing values in Maintain (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Anil Are you sure? This is code I have used many times and it has always worked for me. Have you t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Missing values in Maintain (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Shankar Missing can be awkward in Maintain, and you are correct to open a case. The issue is in th......

Discussion Topic  RE: WHERE ISSUE WITH CALCULATION AND 'OR' (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
I thought Danny answered the question well. In the documentation: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Percentage formatting for SSAS Master file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Mike A COMPUTE within the SSAS mfd should not cause DS to crash. Are you using the original fields......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Select ALL using Report Painter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
I believe you actually need to use OR not AND to achieve what you want. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED for now] Displaying the contents of a CLOB field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
The only way I know of easily getting tagged XML into the browser is to use a textarea: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Quickest Way to convert alpha date to YYMD (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
If this field is in a non-FOCUS file, look up DATEPATTERN. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: HTML Composter - Hands off my Javascript! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
As David Glick wrote: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] DRILLMENUITEM formatting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Mike You can change the multidrill.css in ibi\WebFOCUS77\ibi_html\javaassist\ibi\html\js, but this......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] YRTHRESH and DEFCENT in Maintain -- How do I set globally? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
John The setting is from compile time as Mark said. However, what dates are you trying to convert?......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Mulitple Hierarchy error on SSAS cube data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Try moving the DEFINE into a COMPUTE. With the SSAS Cube there should be no difference as PRINT and......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Mulitple Hierarchy error on SSAS cube data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Wendy Without knowing a lot more about the Cube structure, it is difficult to evaluate the problem.......

» Refine Search
» New Search