Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 73
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1451 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Totaling Time (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Without resorting to too much mathematics: ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] STRREP issue in dialog manager (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
The double list control is okay. In the called focexec STRREP the ' OR ' to ' '. I think the quotes......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Loading mainframe FOCUS DB - efficiency tips? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Ginny's tips are essential. 2 other things I do are: 1) With the alternate load master, use SEGTYP......

Discussion Topic  RE: Joining hold files on more than one field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
When joining FOCUS files, the host does not need to have an INDEX, only the x-referenced file. Also......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Counting date/time M-F; 7:00 - 17:00 only (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
You're right Amber. This process did not allow for same day delivery. Try: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Counting date/time M-F; 7:00 - 17:00 only (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Would something like this work? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Can FOCUS and Maintain pass data internally? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Another approach, though Waz has given the main ones, is to use &INPUT, &CHNGD and &DELTD. Only val......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] convert difficult alpha to decimal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
No other way that I know of Frank......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Date question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
If you want to stay with the same day of week and week number, this may work for you. Change WEEKFIR......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved]Pass values from HTML page to Procedure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Create temp Focus DB from maintain by user (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Create temp Focus DB from maintain by user (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Brad The only part of the code that can see the SMALL db are the exec'ed focexecs. What worries me......

Brad There is no direct way to achieve exactly this, but there is an indirect approach, which, as y......

Brad Are you using persistence, i.e. WINFORM SHOW form? or non-persistence, i.e. WINFORM SHOW_AND_......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] 7.7.02 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Agree totally with Tony. A good approach when developing, to help with this area, is peer reviewin......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Maintain error- stack contains multiple paths (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
The time I might get this error is if the WHERE clause when loading the data into the stack is wrong......

Discussion Topic  RE: Convert YYMtD to YY-Mt-D (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
The input format, the second parameter, describes the date components AND the display order. It does......

Discussion Topic  RE: Convert YYMtD to YY-Mt-D (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Try using DATETRAN ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] New Javascript Grid ? (Maintain) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Only used at playtime so far, and it provided (almost) everything I was looking for. Found no real i......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] SU will not work on XFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Thanks for clarification Mark. I am sure I have used it, but maybe not in anger. Now the million d......

» Refine Search
» New Search