Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 73
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1451 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] SU will not work on XFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Cannot remember now. Haven't any code near me to check. Hopefully Mark will respond....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] SU will not work on XFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
As far as I am aware, this was brought in to play in 7.6.5. This was not supported when XFOCUS was ......

Discussion Topic  RE: <FIELD-NAME> is not a field in (or member of) type _PILAHOR2. [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
I suppose it is down to what you consider a stack overflow is. I can only say that, after writing a......

Discussion Topic  RE: <FIELD-NAME> is not a field in (or member of) type _PILAHOR2. [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Forget about stack overflows and 2k fields. Not an issue. When you get nearer 32k start worrying, ......

Sounds like a MAINTAIN error. Calling a Case without the expected parameters I think. Need more in......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Decimal Floating Dollar Format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
From the manual: N Fixed $ (for US code page) Places a dollar sign ($) to the left of the field. Th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] A Row to be available again and again. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Assuming that 'element name' is not always first, data is never that obliging, Dan's idea can be exp......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Multiple fields in listbox in HTML composer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Create a DEFINE in the MFD, concatenating the 2 fields for display....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Calculate Age while taking into account leap years (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
...and that is what DATEDIF does. It looks at the complete dates, not just the yeaar portion, and pr......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Calculate Age while taking into account leap years (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
I must be missing something here. DATEDIF works quite well I find, leap years included. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] FOC275 error while using DSTRUN Command is Webfocus 7.6.9 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
FOC275 is incorrect number of arguments. I would guess you are not using OS/390, so therefore the l......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Validating date entry mm/dd/yyyy using Javascript in HTML Layout Painter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
This ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Infoassist - Hide a Field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Use ACCESS_PROPERTY=(INTERNAL) in MFD Think that's the right syntax....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Webfocus putting line breaks in my html/js code (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Luke This is WebFOCUS limiting the HTML line length to 512. Remember the blinding over the HTML, an......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Maintain Combobox (drop-down) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
May I come up with a different solution. Rather than trying to manipulate the combo, which is messy......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] max length of a focus table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Is this using ON TABLE HOLD FORMAT FOCUS? If so, an upgrade to 7.6.2 will give respite, or try and......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Securing MFD/Master Files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
How about creating the master wholly on the fly. Using _site_profile say, issue a FILEDEF for the m......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Xml report using webfocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Neelam Please put your results in code tags, the right hand button on the top. Then we can easily ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Maintain JS Grid Functonality (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Glad you have this working. However as others may also have noticed, the JS Grid might do with some......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Front end updates from WEbfocus reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Right Mark. I think the point is that once you have created one Update Assist and called it from a ......

» Refine Search
» New Search