Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 73
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1451 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] converting UTF8 to UTF16 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
I've never had success with FIX format files and UTF-8. For me the resolution has been to use pipe ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: <Solved>How to write data to a temp FOCUS table? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
For me the easiest approach is: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Maintain (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Neelima The layer within maintain can provide this effect. This can be achieved by developing with......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Converting to Date Format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
The date can be converted directly in the MFD with DATEPATTERN, then easily used in IA. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Minimum date in subtotal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
DATE fields, of whichever persuasion, do not SUBTOTAL, RECOMPUTE etc. Change to an alpha format: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Calling an HTML file from inside a fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B

Discussion Topic  RE: <SOLVED> Coding Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
As the fiscal period is just 6 months behind calendar year, it is simpler to use AYM rather than dec......

Discussion Topic  RE: MODIFY null record (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
If the data is coming in from an HTML form, then I guess that the record is just blank values. VALI......

Discussion Topic  RE: Focexec/Master Security Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
XRETRIEVAL=OFF will run the focexec, and submit TABLE requests, but retrieve no records. Basically ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Focexec/Master Security Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
I think this is an 'It depends' question. As a starting point I would use _site_profile and XRETRIE......

Discussion Topic  RE: Performance of FROM .. TO in 7706 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
In as much as an error was not produced, but the report did not work, then I agree that this is not ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Performance of FROM .. TO in 7706 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Is this code tightening? As documented, record selection (IF/WHERE) can use FROM...TO, but logical ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]How to change the date format from HYYMDS to MDYY along with the time (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
This conversion does not need to be done in 2 phases. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to Returns a number raised to a power ?? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Raising a number to a power is not a function, it is a mathematical expression. Use X**Y....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Maintain - Tree Control (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
I have built a tree control, but this had much more in it than a standard tree and would be difficul......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Does Webfocus support extended ascii set (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
The NLS settings can be changed on the server and admin console. The default is 437 and can be chan......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Converting to Date format (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Alan B
If you are using the target Transforms, pick the Target Column in YYMD format and the Selected Colum......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to add single quotes around a value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Twanette is correct. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] (FOC023) 'BY' FIELDS FROM PREVIOUS VERB ARE MISSING (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Eric, You have just jogged a memory. I think if you use: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] MAINTAIN: Multiple Paths errors (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Ok. WINFORM and object binding comes to mind. I would take a backup of the .mnt and .wfm and then ......

» Refine Search
» New Search