Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 73
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1451 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] converting UTF8 to UTF16 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
I've never had success with FIX format files and UTF-8. For me the resolution has been to use pipe ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: <Solved>How to write data to a temp FOCUS table? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
For me the easiest approach is: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Maintain (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Neelima The layer within maintain can provide this effect. This can be achieved by developing with......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Converting to Date Format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
The date can be converted directly in the MFD with DATEPATTERN, then easily used in IA. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Minimum date in subtotal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
DATE fields, of whichever persuasion, do not SUBTOTAL, RECOMPUTE etc. Change to an alpha format: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Calling an HTML file from inside a fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B

Discussion Topic  RE: <SOLVED> Coding Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
As the fiscal period is just 6 months behind calendar year, it is simpler to use AYM rather than dec......

Discussion Topic  RE: MODIFY null record (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
If the data is coming in from an HTML form, then I guess that the record is just blank values. VALI......

Discussion Topic  RE: Focexec/Master Security Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
XRETRIEVAL=OFF will run the focexec, and submit TABLE requests, but retrieve no records. Basically ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Focexec/Master Security Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
I think this is an 'It depends' question. As a starting point I would use _site_profile and XRETRIE......

Discussion Topic  RE: Performance of FROM .. TO in 7706 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
In as much as an error was not produced, but the report did not work, then I agree that this is not ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Performance of FROM .. TO in 7706 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Is this code tightening? As documented, record selection (IF/WHERE) can use FROM...TO, but logical ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]How to change the date format from HYYMDS to MDYY along with the time (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
This conversion does not need to be done in 2 phases. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to Returns a number raised to a power ?? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Raising a number to a power is not a function, it is a mathematical expression. Use X**Y....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Maintain - Tree Control (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
I have built a tree control, but this had much more in it than a standard tree and would be difficul......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Does Webfocus support extended ascii set (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
The NLS settings can be changed on the server and admin console. The default is 437 and can be chan......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Converting to Date format (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Alan B
If you are using the target Transforms, pick the Target Column in YYMD format and the Selected Colum......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to add single quotes around a value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Twanette is correct. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] (FOC023) 'BY' FIELDS FROM PREVIOUS VERB ARE MISSING (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Eric, You have just jogged a memory. I think if you use: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] MAINTAIN: Multiple Paths errors (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Ok. WINFORM and object binding comes to mind. I would take a backup of the .mnt and .wfm and then ......

» Refine Search
» New Search