Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 73
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1451 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Using the LAST Function (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
I suspect that the data in BASELINE3 is not as you are expecting, reason unknown. Your use of LAST i......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Modify Syntax (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Dennis There has been no real changes to MODIFY for quite a while now. For logic documentation try......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Maintain: Best practices timestamp data type (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
I prefer HGETC every time. It is not DB specific, and leaves me in control....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Add n number of spaces to a field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
John If you use STRREP, you would have to worry less about the DECODE I believe. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] MAINTAIN - TYPE ON DDNAME (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Of course you ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] MAINTAIN - TYPE ON DDNAME (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Nick Running an EXEC will not affect anything in the maintain session you are running; the focexec ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Maintain - send a silent email with bcc (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Nick For a javascript only solution, not that I am aware of....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Maintain - send a silent email with bcc (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Nick Unfortunately, or not, MS have stopped CDONTS now and use CDOSYS. This should be the same(ish......

The last time I did this, which was a few years ago now, I used an AJAX call to an ASP page and CDON......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] tab control, onclick and focus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Enlightenment. Internally the tab you created is overlaid (by ibirls3.js) with a non-identifiable s......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Resize HTML Launch Page on Load (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
The best way to achieve this is to add the onInitialUpdate() function, after the window_onload() fun......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Maintain -- A mini-Maintain inside a Focexec: write to an amper variable? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Whichever way you go, just APP FI MYFILE DISK INAGENT.TMP to use the agent folders....

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Maintain -- A mini-Maintain inside a Focexec: write to an amper variable? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
John Do you mean something like: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] WF Maintain -- Kill backspace dead dead dead (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Using non-persistent Maintain will not overcome the frustration of the user when losing data entered......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] WF Maintain -- Kill backspace dead dead dead (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
John I use the BlockKeys function and, for me, it traps the backspace key correctly under all circu......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Count the number of 1s in a numeric field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Francis ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Count the number of 1s in a numeric field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
I tend to use STRREP more: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] &IBIMR_user Available in Maintain? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Waz What I recently discovered was that IWC.GetAppCgiValue will collect cookie values from WF_USER.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Maintain -- Any Simple Way to Compare Two Entire Stack Rows? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
John What type-casting headaches do you mean?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Maintain -- Any Simple Way to Compare Two Entire Stack Rows? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
You could always throw everything into a Stack of a0, and just compare those. It might be a little ......

» Refine Search
» New Search