Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 73
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1451 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Save parameter report have too long URL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Please refer to this ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Problems copying stacks with a where clause (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Oh come on, read the documentation, don't just glibly make assumptions. Attend a Maintain training c......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Problems copying stacks with a where clause (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Dave, The only reference I can find to LIKE and IS and EQ with MASKS is in 'Selecting Records for y......

Mmmm. I have seen LIKE with reporting, but NEVER with Maintain. Do you have a a manual DN number a......

Håkan ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Logging out of a WebFOCUS Session (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
I use js to remove the contents of WF_USER, and then move the user to their start page. Seems to do......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Apostrophe allowed in values of a DECODE function? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Double apostrophe works for me in 7.6.4 Glenda, so don't worry! I don't see why it should become un......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Modify for Oracle DB error in null processing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Anatess Only thing that comes to mind is SET HOLDMISS. Could that help?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] 'CONTAINS' doesn't work in WHERE clause in MAINTAIN ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Charles Use a field declared as A0. If KeyField is an A10 then the CONTAINS is looking for ......

Discussion Topic  Dimension selection for multiple measure gadget. (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Alan B
Have 5 dimensions set up, Time(T) / Location(L) / Organisation(O) / Commissioner(P) / Service(S). M......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Performance Management Framework (PMF)

Discussion Topic  RE: PMF Dimension Issue - passing a partial key (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Alan B
Mike This looks suspiciously like you are using an AnV field in production but an An in QA. The nu......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Performance Management Framework (PMF)

Discussion Topic  RE: AJAX XMLHTTP not changing to hourglass (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Setting to wait and back is normal. The only thing to note is that if the cursor remains on a link i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Multi-select Listbox on the fly. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
iPhone will display standard reports, no problem. Not sure about MRE and other proprietary WF stuff......

Discussion Topic  RE: Multi-select Listbox on the fly. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
The operation='OR' is specific to HTML painter generated pages and IB javascript control. What you ......

Discussion Topic  RE: is there a !IBI for images? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Quick update. Have just had the behaviour that Susannah described, getting java applet graphs when ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to set a cookie in response header? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Steve I think Francis is on the right track with using _site_profile. What I have done is roughly ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Abbreviated month and year with dash ('-') between them (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
For many of this type of formatting I find DATETRAN works well: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Could IBI Developers get Back Button to work with Drill in PDF and Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
John, It is not a browser issue, or directly an HTML issue. When a request for a report is made, y......

Discussion Topic  RE: different colors for column title lines (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
You can always just use a CSS file. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report Output to display number of rows (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
You have to go back to the origins of FOCUS for STORE. I think only Gerry/Noreen/Art may know the t......

» Refine Search
» New Search