Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 73
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1451 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Using APP QUERY How to display All .mas files in All application folders (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Use APP LIST, followed by APP QUERY, using the output of APP LIST as the input for APP QUERY ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: busy cursor in maintain app. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
I would guess you are missing a js file somewhere. Simple test. Get a view source of your maintain......

Discussion Topic  RE: Maintain: Reading a specific record (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Kelly Could you use SYS_MGR, I've never used it, but there may be something in there, look at your ......

Discussion Topic  RE: writing a variable back to a field in a stack. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
If you have a stack set up, then stackName(index).fld = variable; to assign to a single known row ......

Discussion Topic  RE: DM Challenge to IB Developers (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
In the old days, and I haven't done this for years, we used to do: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Month Translate in Date Needed as dd-jan-yyyy (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Try using DATETRAN with the -T output option....

Discussion Topic  RE: Oracle Date Display (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Try using DATETRAN with the -T output option. You will need to convert to a DMYY first with HDATE I ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Maintain: Sending Silent E-Mail (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Mark, Like Tony I use ADO, accessed through an AJAX call to be totally silent to the user. Need php......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Using an embedded ampersand in a string (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
I would tend to use: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Object Expected (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Within XP, presuming you are using IIS, goto Control Panel / Administrative tools / Internet Informa......

Discussion Topic  RE: Object Expected (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Is it possible that you do not have the ibi_html virtual set up in IIS. I have seen that cause this......

Discussion Topic  RE: Does 7.6.5 break reports? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Weird tho' it may seem to some, I have yet to experience DS crashing in 7.6.4. Admittedly running in......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Maintain populate combo boxes dynamically (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Bryan If you want to manipulate what goes into your combo box, you can use something like: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Question about MATCH logic (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
With MATCH, having PRINT/PRINT is fine. In fact any order of the verbs is legal, though perhaps not......

Discussion Topic  RE: WF Maintain -- Need to call a LONG Oracle Stored Procedure and come back to Maintain (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
John I would do this 'outside' of the maintain. On the maintain form have a hidden iframe, the lin......

Discussion Topic  RE: Accordion report not working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Ton, This is difficult question to answer. It is not just the number of rows, but also the number ......

Discussion Topic  RE: WebFOCUS Version of Excel VLOOKUP? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Dan I have found this to work: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: DBF file adapter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
I use the Microsoft dBase ODBC driver version 4 from 2004. Works well. Just create the DSN in the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Filename length (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
I believe that the documentation about FILENAME is now out of date, and will work with a value up to......

Discussion Topic  RE: Reducing the space between two reports - Compound PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Prasana Have you tried setting TOPMARGIN and BOTTOMMARGIN to 0. This maay help reduce the space you......

» Refine Search
» New Search