Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 73
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1451 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: HTML Compound Report.... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
This approach has always worked for me, and I have never had to change any settings. Additionally, ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Allow users to enter multiple values for a field in a launch page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Thank you Tony, that's about it. In js I get: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Allow users to enter multiple values for a field in a launch page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Unfortunately WF strips out the carriage returns. Somewhere I have a small piece of js (1 line I thi......

I know STRTOKEN from Maintain, but never from reporting. STRTOKEN is an item in the MNTUWS subrou......

Discussion Topic  RE: interger to date (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Yes, I was being lazy copying Francis' code.... it's Friday....

Discussion Topic  RE: interger to date (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Darin True for simple conversions, but where there needs to be a transformation, say from A8YYMD to......

Not forgetting DATECVT, for almost any type of conversion: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Double to integer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
L_G Alpha are left justified, numeric right. You asked for alpha. If you want it alpha AND right j......

Discussion Topic  RE: Double to integer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
INT1/A8 = FTOA(decfld,'(D6)','A8');...

Use the INT function....

Discussion Topic  RE: Bringing Multi Row data in One Row level... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Why isn't ACROSS a solution, even if not displaying....

Discussion Topic  RE: Bringing Multi Row data in One Row level... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
PRINT DST. does actually work and is valid. Try PRINT DST.BODYTYPE BY COUNTRY Equivalent of BY COU......

Oh Please I have to put the record straight here in case someone else sees this code and uses it. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Issue reading data from Flat Files with large amounts of data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Vinod Can you tell us what the field source is and what the screening condition is you are using....

Discussion Topic  RE: Mainframe to PC file transfer with both Alpha and packed fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Ginny I must admit that I thought that the packed fields would be a problem. But from his first ent......

Discussion Topic  RE: Mainframe to PC file transfer with both Alpha and packed fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Ginny probably has the most correct answer, but one approach I have come across is to do 2 ftp sessi......

Discussion Topic  RE: IE 7 Problems (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Works fine in my IE7 and Firefox on XP, also Safari and Camino on Mac... Think an IE set up issue, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Stack Index is less than or equal to zero in Maintain (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
At first guess I cannot see why this would happen. My belief is that GetEmergFundStack.FocCount has ......

Discussion Topic  RE: External Load Module Not Found...Any Help... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
XYZ in your code is presumed to be a function because of the way you have coded the define. Place p......

Discussion Topic  RE: MAINTAIN issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Mark is, of course, correct. You cannot COPY from non-identical stacks. (It really would be useful ......

» Refine Search
» New Search