Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 73
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1451 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Data validation - use Java? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
I agree Frank, but the problem is that it requires the users to click an icon and select a date. In......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Data validation - use Java? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Mark I assume you mean javascript, not java. If so, date validation in javascript can be horrible ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Reporting Objects vs. Standard Reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
I am not great at MRE, but I assume that the filters can be added to the group profile. If I'm wron......

Discussion Topic  RE: Reporting Objects vs. Standard Reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Another method is to use the FILTER command like this on the CAR file: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Creating a master file ... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
This nice solution from GamP should work. Have you run the code he provided as is? That works. Is ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Dynamically change the text in an edit box in Maintain (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Dave I'm sure Mark will respond as well. JS and bound objects can be combined as you describe. Th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Dynamically change the text in an edit box in Maintain (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
This should be simple. Remember that when maintain is displaying in the browser you are dealing wit......

Discussion Topic  RE: Concatenate two fields recursively (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Try using an AnV field: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Using CTRAN to insert a carriage return (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
What is your output? For HTML you need to use ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Maintain Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
That's an interesting point Mark. I have fds_access=y in the 4.3.1 scenario, but not in 7.6.n. Can......

Discussion Topic  RE: Maintain Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
On the basics front, for a windows application, the following should be set up: In SUPROF.PRF (c:\i......

Have a customer who has been using Maintain with SU for 7 years. I coded over 100 maintains for them......

Discussion Topic  RE: Amazing bug in an -IF instruction (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
The best approach is to use FTOA: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Limit Display of Across Columns but include all records (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Another (kludgy) take on this is: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Multi-Verb? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Slightly simpler ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Deleteing Amper variables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
I am sure that you cannot remove an &variable from the &variable list, but you can make it act as th......

Discussion Topic  RE: OLAP sorting causes (FOC262) UNBALANCED PARENTHESES (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
This is one of a few known(!) issue with OLAP COMPUTES, that may be the issue. If the final parenth......

Discussion Topic  RE: OLAP sorting causes (FOC262) UNBALANCED PARENTHESES (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Jason The times I came across this error was with a COMPUTE in the OLAP code. Is this the case?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Maintain and iframe (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
GamP My understanding is that the URL for a frame cannot be dynamic, i.e you are unable to use a WI......

Discussion Topic  RE: Counting number of values in a group (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Try something based on this example: ......

» Refine Search
» New Search