Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 73
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1451 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: mouseover display (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Frank Here is a simple basis of something I ahve used in the past. I prefer the onclick event to th......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Merging Hold Files. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Kalyan What you are saying makes very little sense. The USE is for extracting from FOCUS datafiles......

Discussion Topic  RE: Merging Hold Files. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Kalyan USE. Is the command to point to a FOCUS datafile, SUFFIX=FOC or SUFFIX=XFOCUS only. It can b......

Discussion Topic  RE: Creating Alternate Values for Rows (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Kalyan Try using code like this: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: TABFOOTING STYLING (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
I would use FOOTING rather than SUBFOOT when at TABLE level, and then style the footing. If you mus......

Discussion Topic  RE: Summing a defined field?? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Okay, now the official version. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Summing a defined field?? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Sorry, Darin, yes multiply. It's the effect of all you guys having enjoyed the summit so much, dri......

As a starting point, the following is a simplistic example: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: summarize/recompute giving weird result. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Oooh! Heavy. From IB: Using the 'global' value at a sort field break, gives a ZERO result, as the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: summarize/recompute giving weird result. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Thanks Mickey and Tony, I like to check I am sane before opening a case, but will do so and give re......

Thanks guys, but the issues are more complex, I was just showing the problem in a simple way. Calcu......

Tony, I wasn't so sure it was really the column notation, and TOT. only overcomes a bit of the prob......

Discussion Topic  summarize/recompute giving weird result. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Hope I am not totally gone this morning. From this simple code: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Calendar icon not hidding when groupbox it is contained in is hidden. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Chet, Not quite as simple, but try this in your js: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Coding a single quote in Client Profile (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
John I just set &QWOTE in _site_profile, -SET &QWOTE=''''; without the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Multi feild Join between a Hold file and Oracle table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Very true Leah, a lot of records will give performance issues and dragging data back with a seperate......

Discussion Topic  RE: Multi feild Join between a Hold file and Oracle table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
This should be possible. To join to the Oracle table use the syntax: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Formatting Issue - Minus symbol not preceeding the decimal value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
The '-' in the format for a field displays a -ve sign to the right of the number, as stated in the m......

Discussion Topic  RE: WebViewer: can i hide the "close" button? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Have a read of this ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] XML output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Believe you are on the button there Tony. I think that XML is for column data only....

» Refine Search
» New Search