Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 73
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1451 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: webviewer customization (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
I don't believe there is a simple way to configure the web viewer. However with all the usual reser......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Calling an adhoc fex in a URL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Just had a thought, try: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Calling an adhoc fex in a URL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
John I am sure that the _site_profile takes over before the autoprompt kicks in, and using the -SET......

Oh, hard work. In your _site_profile (funny how this is never mentioned for months and then twice i......

A new twist on an old theme John. I really wouldn't have thought the # would still work at all! The......

Discussion Topic  RE: Need some clarifications on webviewer command (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Try this ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Parsing a string in WebFocus... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
You don't say if you want the output as seperate &vars or not. If so then Lakshmi's approach, maybe......

Discussion Topic  RE: Convert Alpha to Number and Store in a numeric field - possible??? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Try a DEFINE: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Ranking in WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Okay, The Sequence option for the style sheet is available in the GUI. Select the Options Button, S......

Discussion Topic  RE: Ranking in WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
I'll run a test using all 3 methods Frank and post results and also check about the GUI. Sequence i......

Don't forget the stylesheet SEQUENCE command. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: change file extension of PCHOLD file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
If you want the file to come back to the user automatically, try: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: XFOCUS ERROR (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
cdprasad, When you are MODIFYing a partioned data file, you have to explicitly allocate the file th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Conditional Formating for Dynamic Value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
The manual is clear on this point, the value on the right of the operand must be a constant or field......

Discussion Topic  RE: SERVER1 CALLING SERVER2 WF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Great. Something works! Yes, of course, it does depend upon how a machine share is set up, I forgo......

Discussion Topic  RE: SERVER1 CALLING SERVER2 WF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
That does sound like it! That's the message that comes when a machine is not found....

Discussion Topic  RE: Across Total (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Madhu My OLAP is sketchy above the basics, and I have never used an ACROSS with OLAP. Hopefully so......

Discussion Topic  RE: Across Total (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Madhu When you say it's not working properly, how? Also you have the ACROSS at both levels, I thin......

Discussion Topic  RE: Restrict WFClient from accessing all folders in apps (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
TS Your right of course, site.wfs is the place to set _site_profile, I was following Kamesh when he......

Discussion Topic  RE: Restrict WFClient from accessing all folders in apps (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Kamesh, Thinking about it, did you have APP PATH mypath\n-RUN in _site_profile. The reason I have......

» Refine Search
» New Search