Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 73
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1451 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: WF & OPEN OFFICE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Paolo If you use ON TABLE PCHOLD FORMAT EXCEL then this will work for calc. The EXL2K produces an ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: repeating user input (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Frank Is something like this what you want: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Issue with dialogue manager's IF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
I cannot see a problem here. The DECODE will work without the quotes, a space separation should be ......

Discussion Topic  RE: html layout painter question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Ah yes Tony. 7 years ago we only supported IE, and now the upgrade path to Cross Browser support fr......

Discussion Topic  RE: RUN FEX FROM LAUNCH PAGE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
secret As Tony says there is more than one module. When you save an html file from the layout paint......

Discussion Topic  RE: RUN FEX FROM LAUNCH PAGE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Tony, Excellent points. But I do hope your not suggesting that the 70k+ of js that WF wraps around......

Discussion Topic  RE: IFrames (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
I don't, but someone else might. I just work from trial and error....

Discussion Topic  RE: IFrames (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
It is possible that this error relates to browser security, again high security disables scripting o......

With IE, Internet Security set to high disables launching programs and files in an IFRAME. For your ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Changing the Form Action Dynamically (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
CD Have you got more than 1 form on the page? The forms[0] refers to the first form on the page, for......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help: Updating a focus hold file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Absolutely Tony. I assumed, but that is not always correct, that the FOCUS db structures are effici......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help: Updating a focus hold file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
For example 1, in pseudo(ish) code. ......

This type of processing is full of if..but..maybe. I have a similar type of problem with data arri......

Discussion Topic  RE: how to do transpose of columns to rows (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Of course, Leo, you are right, a strong concat will be needed. Sometimes you just need a head-on-a-......

Discussion Topic  RE: how to do transpose of columns to rows (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Try: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Saving value of Length more than A256 in FOC file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Yes, the alpha field can now be 3968 characters. The MFD (.MAS) should be: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Saving value of Length more than A256 in FOC file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
CD What release and platform are you on? With 7.1 you can have A3968 in plain FOCUS files and much......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help? What Help? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Francis Agree wholeheartedly with you. I know you, amongst others, put in a lot of effort when you ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Maximum data length of an Alphanumeric field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
hammo1j I have experimented with an A8000V in XFOCUS, results fine. I think I went further as well......

Discussion Topic  RE: Maximum data length of an Alphanumeric field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Hiredgun(!), I really had problems reading a SAVE file as you do. Maybe as I was only outputting th......

» Refine Search
» New Search