Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 73
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1451 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: indentation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Ah gotcha, ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: indentation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
The issue here is that Excel is reducing the spacing, not WF. If you HOLD the EXL2K file and then lo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Comparison of a record with the next record. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Another approach is to build an exemption list in a DEFINE. Basically number each record with CNTR, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to display MR variables in a fex (IBIMR_*) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Dan I do have to agree with you over the javascript that IB produces. For people like me, who have......

Discussion Topic  RE: Indexing a Partition (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
kp Nobody is denying what the manual states, and that the declared limit for adding an index after ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Indexing a Partition (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Syed Ignore running a TABLE until you can get the indices built. If the INDEX isn't there it will ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Multiselect in .fex - simple question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Not the time Francis, just been there before, sadly. Must admit I use js to create the screening, I......

Discussion Topic  RE: Multiselect in .fex - simple question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Francis Just a small change needed. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: CONDITIONS USING IF STATEMENT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Try WHERE (V_EMP IN FILE EMP_FILE) OR (V_VAR EQ '122'); and WHERE (V_EMP1 IN FILE EMP_FILE1) AND ......

Discussion Topic  RE: View .FEX processing command messages running as part of a Maintain Application (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Mark, You already know the problem I had/am having - the js error...........

Discussion Topic  RE: View .FEX processing command messages running as part of a Maintain Application (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Exactly Frank The output that you get in the DS window is the output in FOCMSG. Bad afternoon was ......

Kent That's an interesting one. If you are running the fexes from maintain with EXEC blahblah, get......

Discussion Topic  RE: Reposition a Maintain Grid on a desired row (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Kent To put a bit more explanation on my previous response. In your Sub OnButton1_Click event, jus......

Discussion Topic  RE: Reposition a Maintain Grid on a desired row (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Kent I have never used the grid in real life (I need to have maintains run in Firefox), so I cannot......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] CSV with the PRECEDING 0's (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Naveen If you have a csv file like: text1;text3;001234; text2;text4;0012345; I only know one way t......

Discussion Topic  RE: make up large fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Hi Frank, Think I have this sorted now. See if this makes sense to you. The issue: Users enter te......

Discussion Topic  RE: make up large fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Hi Frank I have got this type of layout working for PDF (just) and HTML, relatively easily, from Ac......

Discussion Topic  RE: Year from Date (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Shylaja Are you building your own HTML form or using the layout painter or just auto prompt?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Re: Join the Community (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Anatess Congratualtions on your first Maintain app. Maybe the start of many more! My company (me!......

Discussion Topic  RE: Converting Minutes to Hours and Remaining Minutes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Try: ......

» Refine Search
» New Search