Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 73
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1451 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: make up large fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Frank Was this for PDF or HTML?...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Joining hold tables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Francis Please. You are creating a JOIN between two FOCUS files with an unnecessary INDEX on the ho......

Discussion Topic  RE: Joining hold tables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Francis Why do you have the host file, H0001, extracted to a FOCUS file with an INDEX on the field ......

I am not a relational person, but in pure FOCUS terms I would do: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] FOCUS 7.13 XML format not a "true" XML file why?? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Just putting a little more meat on Johns pseudo code: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How do I combine multiple IF statements (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Patty It is straightforward, put an ELSE in between your IF statements: IF DETAIL_DOCUMENT_CODE LIK......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to create one masterfile for 2 tables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Have you investigated using MORE. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Loop/Concatenation/Repeat (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Jim The strong concatenation (||) strips the spaces at the receiving end of the string to the left ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Loop/Concatenation/Repeat (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Tracie The C1 and C2 are column notation references to fields in the internal matrix. So C1 refers......

Discussion Topic  RE: Displaying column variable in Empty report header (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
It depends what you mean by variables really. From what you say I presume you mean DEFINEd variables......

Discussion Topic  RE: WHERE clause using subtotal value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Anatess Depending on the complexity of your request, both ET and Danny provide a solution: For exa......

Discussion Topic  RE: Indexing a Partition (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Hi Syed Firstly I do have to ask if ALL the indices are necessary and if an S14 is really required?......

Discussion Topic  RE: Indexing a Partition (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Let me have a check back on something here. I have done this in the past, but cannot remember how. I......

I think this refers back to a previous post Francis, where Syed was partitioning his FOCUS datafiles......

Discussion Topic  RE: Calendar date format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
I agree Darin. It is a pain to have to change any of the js files. However, IF you really MUST ch......

Discussion Topic  RE: Calendar date format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Just use an onload function and populate with current date. Be careful that the format doesn't brea......

Not easily. There are only a few suppoerted date formats unfortunately. The only way is to change d......

Discussion Topic  RE: agent crashed - multiple drilldowns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Jason I have tried to replicate your problem with no success. I have tried to break it with illegal......

Discussion Topic  RE: Accordian Expandable on lower BY (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
This technique uses a little bit of javascript to expand a number of columns when you run the table ......

» Refine Search
» New Search