Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 73
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1451 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Not able to fetch System date - ERROR: (FOC1175) NO REFERENCE TO FIELD DATA (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Try adding a WITH to your define: DT_TODAY/YYMD WITH fieldFromDb = '&YYMD'; TODAY/YYMD WITH fieldFr......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Loop/Concatenation/Repeat (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Tracie I have seen this behaviour before, but like you cannot see if it is a bug or not. My workar......

Discussion Topic  RE: IMAGE SIZE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Aditya With the way you are already working, one solution is to add a line to your style declaration......

Discussion Topic  RE: Result of Drop Down not resolving properly (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
I'm with Sussanah on this one. In the manual it states in the -HTMLFORM section: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to default "Select all" in autoprompt? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Tony, you are correct. The FOC_ALL is active only within the js, and does not work directly withi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Drilldown using Javascript - Issue with comma. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Cyril Where is your javascript loaded into the output page? What is the javascript error you get? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Drilldown using Javascript - Issue with comma. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Cyril When you hold the mouse over the drill down area, are you getting something like: javascript......

Discussion Topic  RE: empty fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
A piece of code I have had for years: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: HTML screen multi select (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
You can indeed, in which case don't use the BY option and just replace the AND with a BY. If you kee......

Discussion Topic  RE: HTML screen multi select (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Use STRREP. I would keep the BY bit in as it helps: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Replicating a Crystal 8.5 report in FOCUS 7.1. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Just as a follow on, in case anyone is interested, I found the UTC code I use: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Replicating a Crystal 8.5 report in FOCUS 7.1. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Nailzz This is UTC time, so you have to convert UTC to your local time, at the moment this means yo......

I don't think there is a function as such, but you can work it out manually. The Unix date is numbe......

Discussion Topic  RE: Recursive Tree Structure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Try this ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Row Shading is different with PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Damn, you're right Mickey. I have one border on a subfoot, and it throws the row shading out. That'......

Discussion Topic  RE: reading flat file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Frank You do not need the ,$. Honestly, just try it, run a TABLE request....

Discussion Topic  RE: reading flat file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Frank This isn't complex at all. You should be able to TABLE this lot out straight off with your ma......

Oh, that's a pity.... The master is along these lines: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: &IORETURN (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Mark Another way to work with &IORETURN: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: &IORETURN (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Mark Francis is correct, and you should not need to SET &IORETURN, it is a system variable. Do you......

» Refine Search
» New Search