Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 73
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1451 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: accordian report question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
The accordian report only works on visible by fields. This technique uses a little bit of javascrip......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: variable in SELECT statement (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Use SELECT Aux&aux|Per FROM auxdata...

Discussion Topic  RE: Dialogue Manager on a Standalone Linux Server? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
We use quite large FOCUS datafiles on SINK, windows server, still 4.3.? in production. tests on 7.1......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dialogue Manager on a Standalone Linux Server? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Well I would follow the old adage, if it ain't broke, don't fix it. Good luck with your changeover ......

I would fully expect non-screen based modifies to be supported. How many records were you trying to......

Sue I've never used Linux, but I'd be very surprised IB would support LINUX without 2 of the most ma......

Discussion Topic  RE: compound reporting in HTML format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Susannah Shouldn't the TR be within the -REPEAT? Otherwise won't you get a horizontal set of tables......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] PDF Letter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
It could be your report running outside these dimensions then. Try setting TOPMARGIN, BOTTOMMARGIN, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] PDF Letter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Great. Check the layout ......

The Compound report is called test81.fex, which is the procedure you call. This has the code to crea......

Tracie Create a hold file first. This should then be used in the focexec that you call within the ......

Let us know your progress. If I can help, let me know....

Tracie I extract the required data into a hold file at the top, then run the formatted reports off ......

That's why I use the compound report. Works every time....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Blank space above subtotal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Francis I was just about to post, and you beat me. One question, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Blank space above subtotal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Mmm. I wondered that myself!...

I'm not sure how to remove the gap using subtotal, but using subfoot, it seems to look better(?). ......

Poll  RE: POLL: Images in a coloumn in PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Not Accessible By You: You Do Not Have Permission To View Polls In This Forum

Discussion Topic  RE: European notation for the HTML Date Picker (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Very true Frank Whilst I can cope with the plain HTML, UA has the same limited set of formats and i......

Discussion Topic  RE: European notation for the HTML Date Picker (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Leah It's how you want the date displayed on the form, some users, mine at least, can be a bit fussy......

» Refine Search
» New Search