Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 73
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1451 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] (FOC1426) DATA ELEMENT VALUE TOO BIG FOR SEGMENT/FIELD (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
My view would be incorrect data format, as gfink01 stated. This can, and does, happen within SAP. ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] (FOC1426) DATA ELEMENT VALUE TOO BIG FOR SEGMENT/FIELD (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
More information please, this error can have multiple resolutions. What is causing this error? Pl......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Converting date to Jan-14 (Mtr) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Converting date to Jan-14 (Mtr) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Unlike Francis I like DATETRAN, and for full detail: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Inline Comment [CLOSED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
The inline comment has worked under very limited circumstances for a while now. But there are issue......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Sharing] Know before using STRREP (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
This has been covered on the Forum before, and also documented on the Tech support site, where this ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Converting a string to hexadecimal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
And don't forget FORMAT=U: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] MAINTAIN - Mixing maintain code and javascript in an event (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
That approach is a little bit of overkill for what I think you need. A base Maintain, form contains......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED - no simple solution] Subtotal title for ACROSS when using ordered across (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Hi Martin A bit of a kluge that may be acceptable: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Maintain - ComboBox (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
I would think that the form is missing its assertion: winform show_inactive form1; This, amongst m......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Maintain - ComboBox (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
INFER is used for data sources. You can create stacks on the fly: ......

None at all, it is just a matter of preference. However, by having the focindex value in a variable......

In which case you should use something like: ......

If I can clarify what you are trying to do, I think that the ComboBox has 3 static values, when retr......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] how to validate csv input file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
As Susannah has said, it is not straightforward. However, interestingly, I see from your signatur......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] SQL in Define for datetime function (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
I believe that this is a known issue. It may be worth opening a case....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Limiting a Dynamic Dropdown (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Try using SYSTABLE: ......

Poll  RE: [CLOSED] FOCUS DB oneshot (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Not Accessible By You: You Do Not Have Permission To View Polls In This Forum

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] how do i caluclate with amper variables with large values? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Use DEFINE FUNCTIONS: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Maintain - readonly (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Before setting any Winform parameters, the Form to be used has to have an assertion. This is done us......

» Refine Search
» New Search