Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1451 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Show all BY Data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
SET BYDISPLAY=ON...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] printing out ALL parts of a define (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
However, if you use TABLE FILE CAR . . ACROSS LENGTH AROSS SEATS COLUMNS 1 AND 2 AND 3 AND 4 AND 5 ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] printing out ALL parts of a define (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Ah, I wonder. Mickey could have a point here. Moving the 3rd Match to be the first and have increas......

I could be wrong as I haven't used this syntax in a little while, but shouldn't it be ACROSS SORT C......

If I remember correctly, use the syntax: BY SORT ROWS A OVER B OVER C........

Discussion Topic  RE: Focus reporting query (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
In a simplistic approach try: DEFINE FILE ... CNTR/I4 = IF ROLL_NO NE LAST ROLL_NO THEN 1 ELSE CNTR......

Discussion Topic  RE: FOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Just to help. When FOCUS displays a field when it has not got a value, FOCUS will show a full stop ......

Discussion Topic  RE: FOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
I assume that the focus file has 2 segments, with eeid being the parent of etype. In which case try......

Discussion Topic  RE: Goto Statement Confusions on 7.1.3 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Just tried on 7.1.3 myself and all works according to plan. Francis is right in his 2., though 7.1.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Why a dialog statement (-IF &RETCODE ...) executed twice (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Lusheng/Susannah The STATE and COPY commands do not need a DOS or CMD. Somewhere back in the mists ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Populating Listbox on checkbox_onclick event (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
As this will be my first post here, I'd better not make a fool of myself straight away. There are a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] HTMTABLE Output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Mark, Do you mean you want the effect of: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Maintain : Application has been disconnected ....... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Cannot remember what happens in the 5.n releases now, but in 7.6 the agent will not hang, but will m......

Discussion Topic  RE: Maintain : Application has been disconnected ....... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
I believe that you can also add MNTCON EXIT_WARNING OFF in EDASPROF.PRF (or user profile) to get r......

Discussion Topic  RE: Create XML file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Don't forget the XML header and maybe trailer. I created an RSS feed (which is XML), but used a dif......

Discussion Topic  RE: Replacing multiple occurences of a value with another within a string (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
The strings ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Replacing multiple occurences of a value with another within a string (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
That would be the DEFINE tool objecting to a semi colon in the DEFINE. Not much you can do about th......

Dev studio opens the code as I wrote it, and it works as I tested it. What error are you getting....

Same difference really: ......

Use STRREP. It's useful to know what area you are using, e.g. TABLE,DM,MAINTAIN. Change ......

» Refine Search
» New Search