Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (63 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] PDF output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SriAravind
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] PDF creation with several pages and several graphs on one page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SriAravind
See the below link that shows multiple reports and images in one page which might be useful: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] SUBHEAD(sometimes more than 1 subhead) at the top of all pages (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SriAravind
Tom, i want to display the columns names also in all pages. i.e.above the records, i need to displa......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] SUBHEAD(sometimes more than 1 subhead) at the top of all pages (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SriAravind
If i use PAGE-BREAK for each sort field, then i'm getting below output which i'm not looking for: ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] SUBHEAD(sometimes more than 1 subhead) at the top of all pages (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SriAravind
Below is the sample code that shows first SUBHEAD(Region) alone at the top of all pages. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Default data display when using a combobox in composer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SriAravind
Run the below code. Can you confirm is this you are looking for? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved] - Verifing that data was retrieved (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SriAravind
You can display the error message with appropriate details for your selected input parameters as bel......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] EXCEL SPACES (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SriAravind
I have given sample code for including space in Excel. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Bar color in a waterfall chart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SriAravind
U can do your own coloring for each slices in PIE graph...Check d below link for reference, which mi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Passing the parameters from a report to the graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SriAravind
See the below sample code and you can work around with this: carsample.fex ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved]Rounding off decimal precision to 3 digits with % in PIE graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SriAravind
Thank you Waz... Is it possible to display data as "......

Discussion Topic  [solved]Rounding off decimal precision to 3 digits with % in PIE graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SriAravind
I have a PIE graph in which data is dispalyed with 2 digit decimal precision in %(Example - 4.59%). ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Email and Create a copy of the report in a network folder (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SriAravind
I had scheduled a job in report caster which was intend to send the report in an email. But in addit......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Error in Active PDF and Active Flash Player output formats (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SriAravind
Thanks for sharing...You can close the issue from your end by clicking "Edit or Delete message" icon......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Error in Active PDF and Active Flash Player output formats (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SriAravind
Ramya, Check the below post which might be useful to resolve your issue.... ......

Check here to see the solution ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [RESOLVED] &LINE Keeps returning 0 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SriAravind
&LINES - Use this when you want to find out how many records are there in the hold file or report. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Unwanted space in PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SriAravind
This may be an issue with the version....I'm using 7.6.11 version and its working there.... Can some......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Unwanted space in PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SriAravind
Try this code: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Compound Document Graph issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SriAravind
Can u post your sample code??...

» Refine Search
» New Search