Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (63 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Accordian Reports in Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SriAravind
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Accordian Reports in Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SriAravind

the document i read says that PDF and Excel are not supported for Accordion reports. But its support......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solv]How to display a column value(including zero at the beginning)i.e.'25' as '025' (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SriAravind
Thanks Doug and RSquared.....ur code is working...

Discussion Topic  [Solv]How to display a column value(including zero at the beginning)i.e.'25' as '025' (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SriAravind
Just thought of this situation:Suppose i want to display a column value starting with '0'. DEFINE F......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved]Colors for each slice in PIE graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SriAravind
Yeah...I got the solution for this...I included the below code in style part: ON GRAPH SET STYLE * ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved]Colors for each slice in PIE graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SriAravind
Thank you Dan Satchell ....Its working now. In addition to this, whether specific coloring for spec......

Every time i get violet color in my graph, irrespective of no.of slices in pie graph..... If there ......

Discussion Topic  [Solved]Colors for each slice in PIE graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SriAravind
I have a pie graph in which i'm mentioning the colors for each slice. But I'm not getting the menti......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report - ON TABLE SUMMARIZE - Unable to do min of column? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SriAravind
Rodney Chan - See the below code using MIN of the column which retrieving the minimum value. Is this......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved]Remove 0% value from a PIE graph in PDF format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SriAravind
Waz...., setPieFeelerTextFormat(3) is also working. But i need % as a whole number only for my graph......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved]Remove 0% value from a PIE graph in PDF format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SriAravind
Appreciate ur help in providing a solution.Thanks...

Thanks njsden...ur code is working.Now i'm not getting 0% in graph. But i need one clarification: M......

WHERE TOTAL (name of % field) GT 0 is also not working. Actually the value is not zero. But the % i......

Discussion Topic  [Solved]Remove 0% value from a PIE graph in PDF format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SriAravind
I don't want to display 0% value for a Pie graph in PDF format. Suppose if one value is 95%, another......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report Caster - Send Multiple Files on a Single Schedule (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SriAravind
In the ReportCaster scheduling tool, for a single schedule add different tasks for each FEX files. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to Schedule Compound Excel report having Multiple worksheets thru Report Caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SriAravind
I am selecting EXL2K format in the ReportCaster scheduling tool. Is it the limitation of tool for e......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to Schedule Compound Excel report having Multiple worksheets thru Report Caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SriAravind
If compound excel reports contains graph,then still not able to schedule them.Its getting scheduled......

I am sending the entire book to the distribution list and not bursting the report......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Definitive code to produce a Compound Excel Report with Graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SriAravind
Try this sample code. If it works implement the same ur code -SET &ECHO = ALL; SET HTMLARCHIVE=ON ......

» Refine Search
» New Search