Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (44 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] RECOMPUTE TOTALS FOR EACH MONTH (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by souji
Thanks every one.I used Multiverb and displayed subtotals....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] RECOMPUTE TOTALS FOR EACH MONTH (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by souji
yes my last option is subfoot. OUTPUT IS ACCTWK STATUS SHTG $ SALES $ SHTG % B/(P)LY F......

sorry actually my print fields are compute fields. For every month we are displayinf MTD and YTD val......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] RECOMPUTE TOTALS FOR EACH MONTH (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by souji
I have areport with all Week information,month information. sample report is PRINT SHTG SALES ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] remove extra space between heading and report titles (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by souji
how to remove extra space between heading and column titles.I want a report with borders. below sam......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] PDF Compound report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by souji
waz it will be printed. I tried with pagesize B and leftgap&rightgap,squeeze on it worked. Thanks ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] PDF Compound report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by souji
Hi, I have a compound PDF report.i have 2 reports in that.both shuld display side by side.both are......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] subfoot and total lines is not aligned and extra space in PDF report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by souji
Thanks for the reply.I have used SET DROPBLNKLINE=ON command but it didnt help.I actually have % in......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] subfoot and total lines is not aligned and extra space in PDF report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by souji
Hi Iam facing an issue with Subtotal in my PDF report.An extra line is coming around the subtota......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] PDF-The file is damaged and could not be repaired (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by souji
Thanks WAZ.I have tested all in The problem is with APP hold.When i comment that APP hold file it i......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] PDF-The file is damaged and could not be repaired (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by souji
Hi, I am trying to generate a compound report in PDF format and it is giving me this error. FILE IS......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Report Display (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by souji
It worked fine.Sorry for the delay....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Report Display (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by souji
Hi I have a report Launch page where in i have 6 drillmenu reports like RPT1,RPT2,...RPT6.The Launc......

Discussion Topic  RE: HIde Calender Controll in HTML Layout Painter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by souji

Discussion Topic  HIde Calender Controll in HTML Layout Painter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by souji
Hi Iam using Calender controll in HTML Layout Painter.when i used to hide the calender the text b......

Discussion Topic  Multiple parameters passing on drilldown (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by souji
I have a report that contians 2 drilldowns. I have to drill on dates in FIRST report(Both title and ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Calender controll not displaying in html layout painter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by souji
Hi Ginny, Iam ussing 7.1.4 version....

Discussion Topic  Calender controll not displaying in html layout painter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by souji
Hi, In my html layout painter iam using 2 calender controlls and one radio button.Initially the ca......

Discussion Topic  RE: Limited Across field values in drill down (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by souji
-************file1.fex*************** DEFINE FILE TABLE1 CURDATE/YYMD = '&DATEYYMD'; MINDATE/YYMD = ......

Discussion Topic  Limited Across field values in drill down (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by souji
Hi can any one give suggestion for my problem. Problem: I have a hold file with across field and b......

» Refine Search
» New Search