Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (147 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] ReportCaster ignores VARCHAR OFF command (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bug
Car file would not make a good example as it's a FOC database and does not have VARCHAR. MSSQL varch......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] ReportCaster ignores VARCHAR OFF command (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bug
My report reads variales from an Oracle hold file. Since the WF version is 7.6x I am not able to use......

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved]Oracle adapter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bug
I have the same problem when trying to setup Oracle 10g in WebFOCUS dev studio local server. I alrea......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] EDA "Scalar SQL" limitation? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bug

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] EDA "Scalar SQL" limitation? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bug

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] EDA "Scalar SQL" limitation? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bug
Here in the client they have an EDA/iWay connection to an AS400 DB2 database. I could use some SQL s......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to concatenate column values from multiple rows in iDM? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by bug
The row concatenation is better implemented in DBMS than WebFOCUS/DataMigrator. You'll find differen......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Add Filter to Excel Column Header (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bug
This is cool! Marked for future use ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] IS PL/SQL supported (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bug
Use this syntax: SQL SQLORA SET SERVER [YOUR ORACLE CONNECTION] SQL SQLORA [YOUR PL/SQL CODE HERE] ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [closed] How to force TEXT and FIELD VALUE in the same cell in SUBHEAD or SUBFOOT? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bug
Francis, that's smart! Thanks!...

Discussion Topic  [closed] How to force TEXT and FIELD VALUE in the same cell in SUBHEAD or SUBFOOT? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bug
The report output is EXL2K. Here is part of the code: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [closed] Need help with MODIFY syntax (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bug
Hi Danny, your code works! The reason mine did not work was: 1. There are extra columns in my data......

Discussion Topic  [closed] Need help with MODIFY syntax (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bug
I need to load some data from Oracle to SQL Server. The dataset is as simple as this: Source: DATE_......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved]How to retrieve MRE user ID from a jsp page? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bug

Discussion Topic  RE: how to not display variable's length suffix (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bug
Did you -READ this variable from an output file with AnV field? If that's the case use -READFILE to ......

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] SSL url in Excel output - "https://" converted to "http://...:443"??? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bug
I came across a problem that the SSL URL in Excel output can't be opened. After investigation I fou......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to -READ or -READFILE into variable with display formats like , and % (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bug
Good solution, thanks nd!...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] How to -READ or -READFILE into variable with display formats like , and % (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bug
I was trying to read numbers from a hold file, but found that in the hold file they are just raw num......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to identify SUBTOTAL/RECOMPUTE AS 'XXX' text to apply styles? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bug
Thank you Francis! It happens that the client wants to have normal style in the data column, bold ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] How to identify SUBTOTAL/RECOMPUTE AS 'XXX' text to apply styles? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bug
Let's say I have a recompute row like this: ON SORT_FIELD RECOMPUTE AS 'Sub Total' ... Now I need ......

» Refine Search
» New Search