Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (147 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [closed]Is it possible to hide BY field value in SUBTOTAL/RECOMPUTE breaks? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bug
Wow, that's a very nice trick! Thanks Danny!...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [closed]Is it possible to hide BY field value in SUBTOTAL/RECOMPUTE breaks? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bug
When I use a RECOMPUTE/SUMMARIZE on BY field SUBFOOT, there is always the BY field value display aft......

Discussion Topic  RE: -READ size limit ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bug
My file is a SUM... ACROSS.. output, without the ACROSS values. I have verified the value in the ......

Discussion Topic  -READ size limit ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bug
I am using -READ to read 16 variables from a one row data file with 16 columns, each size A8. But I......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] How to refer to a particular "ACROSS" column? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bug
I have difficulty formatting a particular ACROSS column. The old way of "COLUMN=Nx", or "COLUMN=......

Discussion Topic  RE: [close] How *NOT* to output the length of AnV field to a hold file? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bug
Great solutions, thanks !...

Discussion Topic  [close] How *NOT* to output the length of AnV field to a hold file? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bug
When I print out an ALPHA hold file with AnV fields, the field always includes the length, like 000......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Is it possible to change the default year/month/date separator "/"? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bug
Oh... Are these from Keysheet?...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Is it possible to change the default year/month/date separator "/"? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bug
Webfocus will always display YYMD format dates as 'YYYY/MM/DD'. Is it possible to change the "/" sep......

Discussion Topic  RE: Immediate Opportunity - WebFOCUS Lead Developer | 1 Year Contract - Phoenix, AZ (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by bug
I notice this too ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Difference between "APP FI * DISK" and "FILEDEF * DISK"? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bug
Interesting... But the fact is if I use FILEDEF to designate the template file, webfocus just compla......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Difference between "APP FI * DISK" and "FILEDEF * DISK"? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bug
I was working on Excel output with templates following a techsupport example. The example is using "......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] webfocus hold file join to unicode database returns no match (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bug
This has been a long going case and finally we found the cause and a solution with help from Custome......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] webfocus hold file join to unicode database returns no match (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bug

Found a similar case here: ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] webfocus hold file join to unicode database returns no match (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bug
Our Oracle database is configure to use UTF8. So we have to set the NLS in webfocus to UTF8 to match......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Upload file with webfocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bug
Can you redirect to another webpage or insert some AJAX code with -HTMLFORM?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] jquery and webfocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bug

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Failed to Access (WFC 701) NULL error in Dev Studio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bug

Discussion Topic  RE: [closed] FML: Is it possible to display different format by rows without RECAP? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bug

» Refine Search
» New Search