Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (147 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Is there way to find what reports are accessed by who in MRE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bug
No a webfocus admin. From developer's stand point, maybe you can write a fex to save the log into a ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [closed] FML: Is it possible to display different format by rows without RECAP? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bug
We need to produce a report that each row has different format of data, for example: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to wrap ACROSS value (work as column title)? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bug
Tony's solution works. I was trying to use Excel function but this seems better. Thanks....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] How to wrap ACROSS value (work as column title)? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bug
I am trying to wrap ACROSS value with the same old syntax by inserting ",", but it doesn't work. TA......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] MATCH question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bug
It's interesting that all above method only works when hold file is FORMAT FOCUS. If I didn't specif......

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved]Is it possible to move BY field to the right of the ACROSS columns? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bug
Oh the first time I know of sequence! Big thanks!...

Discussion Topic  [solved]Is it possible to move BY field to the right of the ACROSS columns? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bug
Let's say I have a table like this: COL_A, COL_B, COL_AMOUNT, COL_REGION I want the output to be ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Excel Formula (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bug
I was trying display wrapped text in Excel which concatenate 2 columns and wrap it: DEFINE FILE OU......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] printing out ALL parts of a define (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bug
Francis, I liked the idea in your second last post. But what if you don't know the number and the va......

Discussion Topic  RE: [closed]How to display hyphen "-" instead of zero (0) value in Excel? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bug
Thanks for the input, I'll close this....

Discussion Topic  RE: [closed]How to display hyphen "-" instead of zero (0) value in Excel? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bug
Thanks Ram! This may work for non-monetary data. When the numbers are dollar amount, a left-justifie......

Discussion Topic  [closed]How to display hyphen "-" instead of zero (0) value in Excel? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bug
My client wanted to display hyphen "-" instead of zero values in an Excel report. I can only find th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Feature Request] Pass customized format text to Excel output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bug
Waz, do you mean a work around for just this particular format, or any Excel format text? Can you el......

Discussion Topic  [Feature Request] Pass customized format text to Excel output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bug
Correct me if I'm wrong: WebFOCUS doesn't seem to be able to pass customizable Excel formatting text......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] grid lines in Excel2K report format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bug

Discussion Topic  Sr WebFOCUS Consultant Available for Part-time and/or Telecommuting Work (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by bug
As a free-lancer WebFOCUS consultant, I used to take intensive development projects but recently I f......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to retrieve MRE HOLDDATA path? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bug

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to retrieve MRE HOLDDATA path? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bug
Sorry for the late feed back. I was occupied in other issues in the the past week. Twanette's code ......

Francis, thanks for your input. The program does not know the HOLDDATA app name ("TEST1" in your ex......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] How to retrieve MRE HOLDDATA path? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bug
I am developing a procedure that picks up hold files created by different users in MRE. I am able to......

» Refine Search
» New Search