Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (116 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Compound Excel Template not working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pondog
Hey J. I've run into that before. I now make sure my templates have two rows of info just to be su......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Compound Excel Template not working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pondog
Wep5622, Jgelona, thanks for the information; especially regarding the row count. This all may be ......

Ricardo, I tried making the changes you suggested but I receive the following error: ......

I've made the changes as suggested by Wep5622 and have progressed to the point I'm now receiving a d......

Hey Wep5622, that makes sense in a roundabout way. I'll give it a shot. Thanks!!...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Compound Excel Template not working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pondog
Initially I was tasked with creating a template for an Excel pivot table. Took some doing but got i......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Double List Subtotal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pondog
Thanks Jack, I've been going about it backward. I used ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Double List Subtotal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pondog
Hey Daniel, Thanks for the tip on showing the variables. A quick update: I only need to show the ......

Tom - Thanks. I'll check it out j.gross - Being new to WF the thought of a double-list box serving......

Hey Tom, Thanks for the feedback. My next question would be; How do I discern the column name? Sin......

Subtotals within the report that is rendered based on the selection. I can add "SUBTOTAL" to the en......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Double List Subtotal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pondog
I have a request for Subtotals to be added to the results of a double list box. Is this possible? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Excel Pivot Table Template with varying ranges (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pondog
Resolved: 1. Make sure your worksheet is exactly how you want it in the template BEFORE saving it a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] SQL Report running forever (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pondog
Resolution: After opening a case we were able to resolve the issue by placing the following in the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] SQL Report running forever (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pondog
Hey JRLewis, I've gone back and made the advised code adjustments and received the following error: ......

Hey Michael, The process will complete up to around 150,000 rows. After that it times out. I plan......

Hey Jack, If I put a RECORDLIMIT EQ 100 and run it to HTML then it returns a product in about 7 sec......

Yes, I did catch that and changed it to a lowercase. I heard someone once say that templates neede......

Yep, the file is in the path. A ? PATH resulted in APPPATH = /opt/webfocus/ibi/apps/uabserver whi......

How do I check to see if the file is in the path and accessible? Sorry for the newbie questions....

» Refine Search
» New Search