Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (116 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Set Map Legend values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pondog
Thanks, GavinL. I checked though the links you offered and even found a few others talking about co......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Set Map Legend values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pondog
Thanks, CoolGuy, for the tip. It worked, to an extent. I was able to get the map back up but my co......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Set Map Legend values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pondog
I usually work in App Studio but am now working out of Dev Studio. I have a county map that has a l......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] How do I flip a window? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pondog
Thanks Tony A for clearing up the confusion. I've put in a New Feature Request so hopefully we can ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] How do I flip a window? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pondog
I've done some research and had some help from a mentor. I'm slowly learning all that AS has to off......

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] How do I flip a window? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pondog
I'm working with window I want to flip. There is a next button on the window which will flip the wi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] My drill down is returning everything. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pondog
John_Edwards, I tried posting the HTML but inadvertently posted some info I'm not sure should be pu......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] My drill down is returning everything. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pondog
I think this may be the rpt_base.fex. I've had to hunt around for it. -* File: IBFS:/Dev/WFC/Reposi......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] My drill down is returning everything. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pondog
Yes, I'm a newbie. I'm working on a drill down report that involves a links in an HTML setting. Wh......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Missing Defined FielDs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pondog
Hey CoolGuy, I removed the '/D12.2=;' and it didn't help. I had someone higher up try to create it......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Missing Defined FielDs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pondog
I've tried going to the source to resolve the issue instead of working with the GUI. Now I'm receiv......

Hey CoolGuy, Here's my define; it's pretty simple: IF VIEW_DIAGCODES.DEPARTMENT.DEPTDESC EQ 'MEDIC......

Hey Avinash, I greatly appreciate your response. I followed your directions a couple of times; even......

CoolGuy, I have no problems creating the Define field. The problem is that once created I can't see......

Hey Coolguy, Thanks for the link!! I've been hunting around for this site. We covered it briefly ......

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] Missing Defined FielDs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pondog
I'm new to WebFocus and have been through a couple of training classes. I've created a Define field......

» Refine Search
» New Search