Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (69 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Use different authentification in Managed Reporting (MRE) at the same time (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stefan
Hi there, thanks for your ideas. Kinda interesting to read, it helps me to specify my problem a lit......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Use different authentification in Managed Reporting (MRE) at the same time (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stefan
Hello there, is it possible to use different authentification methods at the same time in Managed R......

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] Line-Graph skips last value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stefan
Hi there, I have a funny issue: I've got a line graph like this: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Report Formatting: Row with a border (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stefan
Hi there, Ram's proposal seems to work for me. Thanks all for your help. Stefan...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Report Formatting: Row with a border (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stefan
@ Dan, sorry a little typing mistake from my side, i meant "colours" instead of "frames". Actually ......

Dan, I considered both of your posts. Your first one's great, but for some reason I have to use bo......

Hi there, thanks all for your ideas. I think Dan's proposal is closest to what I am thinking of. ......

Ginny, thanks for your idea. Instead of the colors I want a border on each group. Best, Stefan...

Ram, thanks for your reply. Unfortunately, i think I was a little bit misunderstandable. My orig......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Report Formatting: Row with a border (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stefan
Hi there, I'm want to have a report looking like this:: Country Model Measure_A A ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] Calling MRE-procedure from EDASERVE? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stefan
Hi there, with help from IBI support it works like this: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] Calling MRE-procedure from EDASERVE? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stefan
Hi, my WebFOCUS installation path is correct. MRE and server are on the same box. Still investiga......

JG, my fex on EDASERVE looks like this: ......

Discussion Topic  [Closed] Calling MRE-procedure from EDASERVE? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stefan
Hi there, my search on Focal Point was resultless, therefore I'm gonna try it this way: I know how......

Discussion Topic  RE: Gadget to display perspectives and measures (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Stefan
Bob, this looks nearly like what I've been looking for. I'll play around with it a little bit. Th......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Performance Management Framework (PMF)

Discussion Topic  Gadget to display perspectives and measures (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Stefan
Hi there, I'm looking for a gadget that gives me a brief overview of all perspectives and their cor......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Retrieving & Displaying the unit of a measure from SAP BW Query (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stefan
I openend a case for this. At the moment there is no solution. Kind regards, Stefan...

Discussion Topic  RE: WebFOCUS PMF 5.2.1 Now Generally Available (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Stefan
Bob, thanks a lot. Is there a possibility to recieve a copy of this document before installing the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: WebFOCUS PMF 5.2.1 Now Generally Available (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Stefan
Bob, is there a list of all new features available? Kind regards, Stefan...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] ON TABLE SUMMARIZE produces linebreaks (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stefan
Da, thanks a lot. This works fine, even if I still do not know why ;-) Regards, Stefan...

» Refine Search
» New Search