Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (69 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Multiple bar Graph (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Stefan
Try something like: SUM myValue ACROSS myTime BY MyCountry...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Performance Management Framework (PMF)

Discussion Topic  RE: Showing My Reports/Custom Reports in Domain Tree (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stefan
Stuey, for technical reasons my users have to have access to 2 domains. And one of these domains I......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Showing My Reports/Custom Reports in Domain Tree (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stefan
Just got the info that this is not possible at the moment....

OK, seems I misunderstood the docs. I changed the blocktype to "tree", and now users can see the do......

Hi Francis, thanks for the links, but actually they didn't help me. I'm showing the domain tree, b......

Discussion Topic  Showing My Reports/Custom Reports in Domain Tree (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stefan
Me once again: 1.) Can anybody explain the difference between "My Reports" and "Custom Reports"? ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] AGA: Stacked Bars/Line not adding the series (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stefan
Hi, I'm loking for a way to display a graph with stacked bars or lines, where the series are NOT a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] List of WebFOCUS ErrorMessages (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stefan

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] List of WebFOCUS ErrorMessages (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stefan
Francis, your're right, it comes with 11201. This is that the BW has reached the maximum of tupels.......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] List of WebFOCUS ErrorMessages (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stefan
Hi there, anybody got an actual list or link where I can take a look at WebFOCUS Error Messages? I......

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] Multiple Calls of one fex causes crash (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stefan
Hi all, problem is as follows: I have one single html page including 4 graphs. Each of these gra......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Passing the user language from MRE-User to Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stefan
Hi all, thanks for your great ideas. I put ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Replacing the Domain Tree with the Role Tree in a dashboard group view (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stefan
Francis, this seems to me what I mentionend before: The Role Tree is displayed on the side of the b......

Discussion Topic  RE: Replacing the Domain Tree with the Role Tree in a dashboard group view (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stefan
Francis, thanks for your idea. I already tried that before. But as far as I could see, the role tree......

Hello Francis, thanks for your reply. Unfortunately this doesn't solve my problem. Maybe I should ......

Discussion Topic  RE: AGA: Problem with Line/Bar Graph and missing values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stefan
So here is what I did: 1.) Create a HOLD-File H_DATES with the last 365 dates as ......

Discussion Topic  RE: AGA: Problem with Line/Bar Graph and missing values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stefan
Hi Waz, I tried ......

Discussion Topic  AGA: Problem with Line/Bar Graph and missing values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stefan
Hi, following problem: I want to show 2 values in a graph over one year. First value is given not d......

Discussion Topic  RE: Feature suggestions (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Stefan
Hi, hope this fits right here, maybe it belongs a little bit more to BID, bit it would be really he......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Performance Management Framework (PMF)

Discussion Topic  RE: About order by (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stefan
Why don't you try: TABLE FILE SQLOUT PRINT * BY time END -RUN...

» Refine Search
» New Search