Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (117 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]how to calculate the week of the month (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trudy
Sorry folks realized I posted extra field calculations that I need for my report that aren't necessa......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]how to calculate the week of the month (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trudy
Thanks to everyone. I used the following code to get the two weeks like Tony suggested and then subt......

Tony, Not sure I understand how your post works. If the 1st day of the month falls on a Friday then......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]how to calculate the week of the month (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trudy
Does anyone know how to calculate the week of the month? I can get the week of the year but need to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]2ND Level Across Variance (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trudy
Thanks everyone I used David's solution. I did try Frans solution but had an issue with the format o......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]2ND Level Across Variance (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trudy
I would like to have a variance appear on a second level ACROSS hierarchy. ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Format a number from a hold file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trudy
I have a PRINT field that I convert from a D20.2 to an I3 that gets put in a hold file, XFOCUS or FO......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Conditional Join (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trudy
That did it, it cleared up the multiples and the where clause worked. Thanks...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Conditional Join (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trudy
I was following an example I from IBI's Tech Support page and that was what they had. When I commen......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Conditional Join (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trudy
I am trying a conditional join that works but when I try to report out a field from the cross refere......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]concatenating an apostrophe to a string (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trudy
The COMPUTE worked but the SET did not. Thanks!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]concatenating an apostrophe to a string (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trudy
That doesn't actually display the ' before the number. I still am displaying only 19 not '19. I've t......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]concatenating an apostrophe to a string (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trudy
I can't get the synatax right for adding an apostrophe in front of a string. I've tried the two scen......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]-IF statement not working correctly (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trudy
GamP Your solution was correct, thank you. I don't know how you figured it out from the echo though......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]-IF statement not working correctly (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trudy
I tried that and it didn't work, got the same results....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]-IF statement not working correctly (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trudy
Can anyone see what is wrong with this code, it should be going to the PSYCEND and I can't seem to g......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved]Error Message window (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trudy
Both methods worked, thanks!...

Discussion Topic  [Solved]Error Message window (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trudy
I would like to have an error message window with specific text in it to open up to the user after a......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]null value in a P9.3 field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trudy
I am creating a Define field as a P9.3 and by default the value of an empty field displays as .000. ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Age calculation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trudy
I need to calculate the age in years between two date fields. The date of birth and the beginning of......

» Refine Search
» New Search