Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (117 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Is there a parameter for the IBI username (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trudy
Does anyone know if there is an & parameter that returns the value the user used to login with? I di......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved]flattening out data using an across hold file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trudy
Thanks Frans, that is what we are doing....

Discussion Topic  [Solved]flattening out data using an across hold file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trudy
I would like to flatten out some health information using an across hold file but I can't seem to ge......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Across Column Formatting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trudy
I am looking for the coding to make any across column in a report always be JUSTIFY=CENTER. Dependin......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to get CNT.DST total on an Across column Total (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trudy
That didn't work for me. I did get it by putting the values in a hold file and then rejoining it to ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] How to get CNT.DST total on an Across column Total (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trudy
I would like to get a distinct count of individuals, SYVSTAL_PIDM, in the across total column. Each ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Date Formatting issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trudy
Thanks Waz, worked great....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Date Formatting issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trudy
I am having trouble with getting a date format into MM/DD/YYYY format after I have done an AYMD on i......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Subtotal Format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trudy
I would like to not have the subtotal field print in the subtotal line. So for the example below I d......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]returning a substring of an email (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trudy
Thanks all, the GETTOK worked but I think I will try the TOKEN as well....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]returning a substring of an email (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trudy
I would like to get everything that appears before the @ symbol in a list of emails and was wonderin......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]11 x 17 output in PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trudy
I believe I have it working, and the issue was the printer needed to have it's driver updated so the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]11 x 17 output in PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trudy
Changing the PAGESIZE didn't work. I get the same behaviour. There is no issue with the style sheet ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]11 x 17 output in PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trudy
I have a report that has the following coding for styling, the report is in PDF format ......

Discussion Topic  [solved]Date woes.... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trudy
I have two reports that use dates as parameters the first one works and is coded as follows ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved]Count and Total in a subhead or subtotal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trudy
Yes, but then you have a row with 1's in the report that isn't really useful. I was hoping to avoid ......

Discussion Topic  [solved]Count and Total in a subhead or subtotal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trudy
I want to put subtotal and count of the number of lines in either a subheading or a subtotal line. S......

Discussion Topic  [solved]Conditional subtotal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trudy
I would like to have the report subtotal only if the CAR.BODY.SEATS = 2. Can this be done? ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Quarter Begin and End dates for filters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trudy
Does anyone know of a way of getting the beginning and ending dates of quarter ranges, given that yo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Compound PDF Document (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trudy
Thanks to all, your replies spurred me onto finding the solution. See the code below. ......

» Refine Search
» New Search