Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (117 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Compound PDF Document (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trudy
Actually the reports display correctly and are not overlapping. I determined that it is the style sh......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [Solved] Compound PDF Document (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trudy
I have a compound PDF document I created with two very small reports that fit on one page. The repor......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]hyperlink in a chart to open in a new window (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trudy
got it to work, little type in there....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]hyperlink in a chart to open in a new window (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trudy
It does not open in a new window from the initial chart window....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]hyperlink in a chart to open in a new window (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trudy
I have a chart with a drill down menu and I want the .fex it open to open in a separate window inste......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] date serial numbers (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trudy
I have a data source that returns the date time as a date serial number, I can substring the value r......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Converting a time from 24hr to 12 hour with AM and PM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trudy
Thanks for the help. I used the example from Francis and applied it to my scenario. I was able to co......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Converting a time from 24hr to 12 hour with AM and PM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trudy
Is there a way to convert a time field that is an A4V field to a 12hr with AM and PM field? Thanks ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Concatenating alpha fields where some fields are missing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trudy
I figured it out. You need to change the MISSING property in the DEFINE field to 'ON - missing only ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Concatenating alpha fields where some fields are missing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trudy
Martin, thanks for this and yes it does work. I guess I was trying to do this in the metadata so tha......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Concatenating alpha fields where some fields are missing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trudy
I have fields for each day of the week and I want to concatenate these fields into one field. I trie......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Color translator for colors listed in style sheet (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trudy
When I look in the style sheets I see colors designated in the *GRAPH_SCRIPT area that have 4 parame......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Day of week from SQL Server Date field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trudy
Got what I needed by creating a define with the following ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Day of week from SQL Server Date field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trudy
The PRINT LOADDATE/WT did give me the day of the week but I want to filter on that value so I was lo......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Day of week from SQL Server Date field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trudy
I have a SQL server table that has a date field in it called LOADDATE. In the description of the col......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Landscape with HTML output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trudy
I have a .fex that I have set the Report page layout to Landscape but when I run the report in the H......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Portal Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trudy
I want to put a resource tree on a portal page but I want to limit it to only one folder on the tree......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Applying the Enterprise Domain Template to and Existing Folder (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trudy
I have content in a folder that I created without using the Enterprise Domain Template is there a wa......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Converting a decimal number to alpha (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trudy
Thanks for the answers..... The EDIT solution left zero fill in the output like you said it would T......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Converting a decimal number to alpha (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trudy
I want to convert a D20.2 field to alpha. This is a GPA value so always has the #.## format. I was w......

» Refine Search
» New Search