Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (117 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Returning a single row (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trudy
The ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Returning a single row (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trudy
I have a procedure that returns multiple rows per ID that counts the number of times the record has ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Parameters on a HOLD File (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trudy
I would like to create dynamic parameters on a report that is derived from joining two hold files. I......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]DTPART Function (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trudy
&DATEM gave me the value of 6 which is at least correct. I am wondering why the DTPART and DPART fun......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]DTPART Function (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trudy
I am using the following code to get the month component and it is returning a value of 11 for the c......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Format Error doing a DATEDIF for an Age Calculation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trudy
Thanks for the answers, worked great....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Format Error doing a DATEDIF for an Age Calculation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trudy
I am doing and DATEDIF to calculate an age calculation. I am getting the following error when I use ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] No of rows from a hold to be used in a query later on in a .fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trudy
Thank you both for the examples, I got this working....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] No of rows from a hold to be used in a query later on in a .fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trudy
I want to use the value of the number of rows that are in a hold file later on in another query in t......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]DEFINE elements to carry through to reports throughout .fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trudy
I have DEFINE elements at the start of the .fex that I want to carry through to the last report in .......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Loading a Chart on an HTML Page when the page initially loads (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trudy
Tom thanks, and the DEFAULTS works when you run the chart .fex, but it does not work when you put th......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Loading a Chart on an HTML Page when the page initially loads (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trudy
I want to have the chart come up with a default value in a parameter but can't seem to get this to w......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Delete rows from a SQL Server table using WebFocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trudy
I am writing information to a sql table nightly from a .fex but want to remove all records in the ta......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] SQL Syntax error when trying to truncate sql server tablea table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trudy
Yes even though I did do a refresh on the synonym for the original acvadvr master it did not take. D......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Assigning a -SET variable from a previous .fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trudy
I have a .fex that pulls the period of the year as of the system date. I would then like to take the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Dates in Page Header (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trudy
Thanks all, I did try the SET EMPTYREPORT settings with no luck. The &DATETMDYY &TOD does work, but ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Dates in Page Header (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trudy
All right, feel like a fool now. Here is the code. ......

OK, sorry everyone for being such a newbie but this last time I typed in the code and it removed the......

And again the code didn't copy, what is up with that? The code looks like this when I open it in tex......

I just looked at the post and noticed that the line with the date fields was missing so am reposting......

» Refine Search
» New Search