Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (117 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Dates in Page Header (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trudy
I have two dates as DEFINE in my master file DEFINE Day1/HMDYYS=HGETC(8,'HYYMDS');, TITLE='Cu......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Report Caster issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trudy
Yes I do see two tasks with the stat enabled. I am using the same focexec for each task, just having......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Report Caster issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trudy
BabakNYC, I'll take either way of doing it. Sometimes we'll want it the first way and sometimes the ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Report Caster issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trudy
I am scheduling a job and created two tasks in it. One to run the report and email it as an excel fi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]no header when running fex via ReportCaster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trudy
SOLVED - It was moving the header information to the page header as opposed to the report header tha......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]no header when running fex via ReportCaster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trudy
When I burst a report that has a report header on it the header does not appear in the attached outp......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Left Outer Join (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trudy
Here is the complete trace, I just pasted the error messages, sorry. -DEFAULTH TERM_CODE=_FOC_NULL;......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Left Outer Join (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trudy
Tom, thanks for this. I was hoping there was another way rather than constantly dumping things out t......

i also tried the SET ALL=ON...

When I do a trace I get FOC2525 - FOREIGN KEY IS NOT A SUPERSET OF PRIMARY KEY FOR SEGMENT: SGRCHR......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Left Outer Join (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trudy
I am trying to do a left outer join (J0 below) but when I put a filter on the table that I have left......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Store Procedure - Oracle "Nested Table" (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trudy
Did you ever get a resolution to this? We are getting the same error PLS-00103..... Thanks...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Contact at a Higher Ed school running Banner and WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trudy
Has anyone using Banner written procedures that can be brought into WebFOCUS as a master table? I kn......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Contact at a Higher Ed school running Banner and WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trudy
I am a new WebFOCUS user who is having issues pulling back the correct student record from SGBSTDN? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Setting up a limit in a .mas file using a global variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trudy
CLOSED - I figured out my issue, chalk it up to newbie learning the ropes...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Setting up a limit in a .mas file using a global variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trudy
I don't think I asked the question properly. I have a SET command labeled &&CTERM that returns the v......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Setting up a limit in a .mas file using a global variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trudy
I have a global variable that stores the current semester. This is found in the global_setting.fex f......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Two report formats out of one procedure... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trudy
Is there a way to have two report outputs from one procedure. I am converting reports from Oracles E......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Error Code 403 . . . wha? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trudy
Any resolution to this issue. I am a fairly new install as well and have been able to do this until ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Relative Positioning in compound document (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trudy
I am placing two reports in a compound document. When I try to add relative positioning I get and er......

» Refine Search
» New Search