Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 46
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (919 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Measure Property (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Bob Jude Ferrante
Endre-- There are two large text fields to hold this data. The information needs to be entered in t......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Performance Management Framework (PMF)

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved]Indicator set (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Bob Jude Ferrante
No problem. If you get me your email address, I can email you a green glass icon, properly named for......

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved]Indicator set (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Bob Jude Ferrante
Sorry nobody got back to you. We're planning to do a green-also indicator set for glass. It will be ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Passing parms in - update (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Bob Jude Ferrante
If you use GADG_DIM_PARMS_MULT (5.1.2 and up) you should not use GADG_DIM_PARMS. It’s either/or. GAD......

Discussion Topic  Passing parms in - update (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Bob Jude Ferrante
This just came in from a consultant... We'll put the response in next... I have been poring over Se......

Discussion Topic  RE: Handling summaries at lower level... (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Bob Jude Ferrante
If we understand what you are trying to do, it’s to have a low level of the hierarchy somehow show d......

Discussion Topic  Handling summaries at lower level... (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Bob Jude Ferrante
This just came in from a consultant... I'll post the answer next... I’ve had a query from [customer......

Discussion Topic  RE: passing the iWay forum (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Bob Jude Ferrante
Uh-oh... iWay suddenly started posting a lot of messages right after you sent this email. Hm... look......

Discussion Topic  RE: Possible for Consumer to change own "Default Scorecard"? (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Bob Jude Ferrante
Thanks for the suggestion. Essentially this is seen as a security capability at most customers and ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help with Save Selections on my custom report? (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Bob Jude Ferrante
Great news. We're planning EXACTLY that capability... we call it "broadcast." You'll shortly (in P......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help with Save Selections on my custom report? (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Bob Jude Ferrante
Perhaps there's a feature in here for PMF? Which is more important to you? Is it your desire to be......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] (FOC016) THE TRUNCATED FIELDNAME IS NOT UNIQUE: FORECAST (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Bob Jude Ferrante
I'll be even more precise because I've been way too imprecise! For 5.1.2, we're recommending that ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] (FOC016) THE TRUNCATED FIELDNAME IS NOT UNIQUE: FORECAST (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Bob Jude Ferrante
Sorry, I was thinking of post 5.1.2. My bad. In 5.1.2 you can either put it into FILTERS.FEX which......

Where are you seeing this? It's happening because PMF has three fields for FORECAST: FORECAST, FOR......

Discussion Topic  RE: Error S01_A in filters - Error S01_B_CG in pmf_cookie_getvars (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Bob Jude Ferrante
We'll work to give you a better error message. This one is not informative enough. Thanks Seth!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Time key convert error in measure load (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Bob Jude Ferrante
Sorry, i think i'm confusing you. If you're using custom time, then follow Eric's path, not mine. th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Time key convert error in measure load (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Bob Jude Ferrante
hm... we don't support that method directly. Not sure why the measures would be using PMF's own inte......

No, you would say the time key would be the the dimension reference. You wuld then split the key up ......

Not any longer. The main doc is out of date as of V 5.1.2. Refer to the New Features doc for the upd......

Discussion Topic  RE: Question on Custom time dimension (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Bob Jude Ferrante
You can have month level and week level but you must ensure that your "months" will roll up isomorph......

» Refine Search
» New Search