Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 43 44 45 46
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (919 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Can anyone point me to the documentation for an explaination of the ACX (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Bob Jude Ferrante
The setting of keys should match the fields you have set up as indexed fields in your database. If t......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: How to integrate with ASP pages? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Bob Jude Ferrante
Friends--......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to integrate with ASP pages? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Bob Jude Ferrante
I hear you there... the fact that the browser supports "view source" and allows users to see URLs in......

Discussion Topic  RE: IE Refresh? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Bob Jude Ferrante
EXPIRE_REPORTS does the same thing as setting the META tag to expire - the technique you discovered.......

Discussion Topic  RE: IE Refresh? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Bob Jude Ferrante
Susannah--......

Just so you know, you don't have to use MRE to do this technique. When you run the report, just make......

Discussion Topic  RE: grabbing the MRE userid in 52x (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Bob Jude Ferrante
webfocuspgm--......

Discussion Topic  RE: Virtual folders in Projects Area in 5.2.1 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Bob Jude Ferrante
Jen-- Sorry, I had Susannah on my addled brain after reading 12 of her posts... !...

Discussion Topic  RE: Virtual folders in Projects Area in 5.2.1 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Bob Jude Ferrante
Susannah - ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Looking for a help/work order desk application (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Bob Jude Ferrante
I haven't seen a dedicated help desk application, but have seen an application we use at IBI to trac......

Discussion Topic  RE: HTML generated by SUBHEAD (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Bob Jude Ferrante
Pietro--......

Discussion Topic  RE: stored procedures vs direct data access (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Bob Jude Ferrante
Even using stored procedures, it's quite easy to generate the metadata (Master Files) needed to use ......

Discussion Topic  RE: browser requirements for webfocus ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Bob Jude Ferrante
The information posted here describes what browser you need to run if you use ALL the client-side fe......

Discussion Topic  RE: Displaying multiple reports at one time (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Bob Jude Ferrante
Brian is talking about one good way to do it. But - if I correctly understand your question, it's al......

Discussion Topic  Feedback on Update Assist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Bob Jude Ferrante
We're checking into how developers like our new Update Assist tool in 5.2. ......

Discussion Topic  Feedback on Update Assist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Bob Jude Ferrante
We're checking into how developers like our new Update Assist tool in 5.2. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Validation Wizard (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Bob Jude Ferrante
The library is officially unsupported outside Update Assist, BUT... ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Validation Wizard (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Bob Jude Ferrante
The property is still not used. I don't know the history of the feature, but do know that in 5.2 we ......

The library is officially unsupported outside Update Assist, BUT... ......

The property is still not used. I don't know the history of the feature, but do know that in 5.2 we ......

» Refine Search
» New Search