Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (116 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Word wrap on active reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Donald
Is it possible to wrap text in an active report?...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] IF and GOTO problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Donald
I notice that you have a -TYPE &VARIABLE12, is there any variables other than 'A' getting displayed ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] page breaking with html (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Donald
(SOLVED)As always, thanks Darin. I know I tried every suggestion to no avail. I probably won't be at......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] page breaking with html (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Donald
I have tried many of the suggestions, but they are not working. ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] page breaking with html (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Donald
I have an html report with an excel form type that needs to only show two part numbers per page.So a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] COMPOUND REPORT WITH LOOPS HELP (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Donald
Thank you, I will try it...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] COMPOUND REPORT WITH LOOPS HELP (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Donald
I have a compund report that prints six different reports on one request. The problem is that there ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Save User Input data to a text file using javascript (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Donald
Yes, we do have AJAX and ASP knowledge but can you show a sample of how mw may embed ASP or AJAX cod......

Discussion Topic  Save User Input data to a text file using javascript (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Donald
We are developing a report to allow the users to enter and update new data to the Sql Server databas......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Redirect from one report to another (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Donald
Thanks ALOOP your code worked perfectly. TexasStingray, we do not have Maintain....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Redirect from one report to another (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Donald
I are trying to develop a report to update a database.There are two fexes. Main report contains all......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Modify (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Donald
I tried updating just three fields to prove that its not a length issue. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Modify (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Donald
according to the dba I do have update ability, but I will verify that again with him....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Modify (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Donald
I am trying to use Modify to update a sql table by first holding a file and doing the modify. I am g......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] javascript error thru reportcaster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Donald
In my mind it is already an attachment Francis. What change would I have to make in order for it to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] javascript error thru reportcaster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Donald
The report gets emailed to the user, who then has the ability to calculate a cost based on a rebate ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] borders and data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Donald
MIGHTY NICE..Thank you...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] borders and data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Donald
One question though.... I don't know the last value will be,its dynamic. In your example you specify......

Perfect!!!! Thank You...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] borders and data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Donald
I have read many post concerning borders and grids but my simple question is, can I have a border or......

» Refine Search
» New Search