Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (116 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] javascript error thru reportcaster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Donald
I have a report similar to this one......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Open in PDF and print (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Donald
OK,now I am concerned because the drill down to PDF seems to work when it wants to. If I run the ca......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Open in PDF and print (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Donald
you are right JG,it works for me also now. Thanks...

When I click on export, my drill down output is still HTML ......

If anyone would like to give an example using the cars database it would be highly appreciated....

Thanks Darin, I will use the suggestions from Doug..Just as I told you at Summit.."your a life saver......

I was hoping that I could use javascript behind the scenes of my pdf button to run the fex and displ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Open in PDF and print (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Donald
I have a report in HTML that I would like to open in PDF for the user to print by clicking a print/p......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] manual chaining (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Donald
I have a launch page that has three drop downs. One for customer code, one for item name and one for......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] text box in a fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Donald
Thanks for responding, I was starting to get worried that nobody could help with this one. I am not ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] text box in a fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Donald
Can you give me an example using this cars report? ......

I still need someone to chime in on this..Is there a way to save this report with the calculated val......

I need to save those values in the text box and send to someone for review. When I save the cars rep......

WOW,this is interesting... The users acually want 12 text boxes where they can input a 12 month fore......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Postscript printing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Donald
We have been around the world and back on this issue, and printek has said that they have no models ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] passing parameters fram .asp page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Donald
type=checkbox value=1 id=iHideNonShipable name=iHideNonShipable onclick="chkBoxOnClick(this, 'hdHid......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] passing parameters fram .asp page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Donald
The code is ......

yes it looks very similar to your code ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] passing parameters fram .asp page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Donald
I have a fex that is passing parameters from a asp page front end. One of the fields is a check box.......

» Refine Search
» New Search