Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (74 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Add Multiple Annotation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Addy
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Add Multiple Annotation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Addy
Hello All, I have a dual axis graph with Bars and Lines. I dont want to display the legends for Lin......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Conditional Formatting w several criteria (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Addy
@Wep Thanks for the input. Appreciate you explaning it in detail. Many a times i have noticed that ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Conditional Formatting w several criteria (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Addy
Hi, Have a look at the following example. This works for me. Just change the values of one of both ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Dynamic Selector Shape in AHTML Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Addy
Hi, Have a look at this. It might help ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] SUM FIELD OMITTING VALUE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Addy
As I said earlier IF ELSE will check the conditions sequentially. If the condition is true for one s......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] SUM FIELD OMITTING VALUE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Addy
Hi, Do you want to create one column or multiple columns? Why I ask is because you want to count a f......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Use an Alias in HOLD file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Addy

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Variables in Site.wfs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Addy
Thanks Guys, Appreciate your help....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Variables in Site.wfs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Addy
Hi All, Is there a document/link that give me a list of all the varaibale that I use in site.wfs I a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] - Remove Trailing Spaces from text output (Unicode UTF-8) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Addy
Cool, Thanks for sharing ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] date from A8 to YYMD (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Addy
Hi, Why dont you change the Usage from A8 to YYMD in the master file rather than converting it. Is ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Getting multiple fields using -READFILE not working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Addy
Hi, I am not sure why do you need FPRINT, but that is causing the issue. Remove the last line of yo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved]Logo on the right and left corner - XLSX Output format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Addy
Hi, I found this code in the help file that might help you. Change the format to xlsx ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Customize home page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Addy
Hi Dave, I understand what you mean. I dont see any option to change that without changing the HOME.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] title of one field based on value of another field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Addy
Ashwini, Did you understand the code or just copy pasted the code. the decode statement is working o......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] title of one field based on value of another field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Addy
Ashwini, You can read the values of the filed in a variable and then set you variable that is used i......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Thoughts on handling empty result set case for metrics (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Addy
Sean, On thing I Noticed is that you have used -SET NODATA instead of SET NODATA=0...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Thoughts on handling empty result set case for metrics (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Addy
Hi, Did you try SET NODATA = 0 Is Missing set to ON for these fields? You should remove that and tr......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Heading Items Width in EXL07 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Addy
Hi, This is what I read in the help file for EXL07 Within each generated worksheet, the columns in ......

» Refine Search
» New Search