Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (74 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Add Multiple Annotation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Addy
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Add Multiple Annotation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Addy
Hello All, I have a dual axis graph with Bars and Lines. I dont want to display the legends for Lin......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Conditional Formatting w several criteria (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Addy
@Wep Thanks for the input. Appreciate you explaning it in detail. Many a times i have noticed that ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Conditional Formatting w several criteria (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Addy
Hi, Have a look at the following example. This works for me. Just change the values of one of both ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Dynamic Selector Shape in AHTML Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Addy
Hi, Have a look at this. It might help ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] SUM FIELD OMITTING VALUE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Addy
As I said earlier IF ELSE will check the conditions sequentially. If the condition is true for one s......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] SUM FIELD OMITTING VALUE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Addy
Hi, Do you want to create one column or multiple columns? Why I ask is because you want to count a f......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Use an Alias in HOLD file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Addy

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Variables in Site.wfs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Addy
Thanks Guys, Appreciate your help....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Variables in Site.wfs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Addy
Hi All, Is there a document/link that give me a list of all the varaibale that I use in site.wfs I a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] - Remove Trailing Spaces from text output (Unicode UTF-8) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Addy
Cool, Thanks for sharing ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] date from A8 to YYMD (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Addy
Hi, Why dont you change the Usage from A8 to YYMD in the master file rather than converting it. Is ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Getting multiple fields using -READFILE not working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Addy
Hi, I am not sure why do you need FPRINT, but that is causing the issue. Remove the last line of yo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved]Logo on the right and left corner - XLSX Output format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Addy
Hi, I found this code in the help file that might help you. Change the format to xlsx ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Customize home page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Addy
Hi Dave, I understand what you mean. I dont see any option to change that without changing the HOME.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] title of one field based on value of another field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Addy
Ashwini, Did you understand the code or just copy pasted the code. the decode statement is working o......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] title of one field based on value of another field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Addy
Ashwini, You can read the values of the filed in a variable and then set you variable that is used i......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Thoughts on handling empty result set case for metrics (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Addy
Sean, On thing I Noticed is that you have used -SET NODATA instead of SET NODATA=0...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Thoughts on handling empty result set case for metrics (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Addy
Hi, Did you try SET NODATA = 0 Is Missing set to ON for these fields? You should remove that and tr......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Heading Items Width in EXL07 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Addy
Hi, This is what I read in the help file for EXL07 Within each generated worksheet, the columns in ......

» Refine Search
» New Search