Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (74 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Customize home page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Addy
Hi, Look for sign in page in the help file. I have customized the sign-in page following instruction......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WITH in Define and Infoassist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Addy
When you use WITH option the value changes when the field value associated to it changes: In the bel......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] IBI WebFOCUS Vs Tableau (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Addy
Hi, Have a look at ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] title of one field based on value of another field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Addy
Hi, If the value that decided what will be the column title is a variable then -SET &COL_NAME = IF ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] CUMIPMT formula implementation Needed (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Addy
Hi, Could you provide a sample code of what you are trying to do....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Creating Schedule for fex on EDASERVE - not possible in 8.2??? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Addy
Hi, What are the privileges you have on the EDASERVE. It is possible that your admin has not enabled......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] M-D date format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Addy
Have a look at DATETRAN...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Images in PDF Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Addy
Hi, I have created a PDF report using the Documnet composer and was able to load and use the image i......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Formating data lables on a bar chart(PDF) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Addy
Hi Jarves, In the above example you can see that I have created a Compute column which brings the $ ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Formating data lables on a bar chart(PDF) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Addy
Hi Jarves, Sorry i just gave you the Y axis string and not the data label but you figured it out. A......

Hi Jarves, have a look at the below code, hope this helps i think setting the following API will hel......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Plotting Time on Y Axis of Line Graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Addy
Hi, I will convert it in hours, Min or Sec and then use that value as my Y axis measure. If the fie......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Can WebFocus 8 Use the Browser Locale? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Addy
I have always used JS if i have to do anything related to locale, it is easy and reliable....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Portal - Public access (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Addy
Hi Ravi, You can use EVERYONE defined in security center to give access to everyone who has access t......

» Refine Search
» New Search