Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 29
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (561 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] ReportCaster: EDA 32007 State -30 (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by ABT
I have received the following suddenly from a reportcaster job: BTP1010 Error connecting to the W......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] EDA Error Codes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ABT
Does anyone have any pointers to EDA error codes? I am trying to diagnose cause code 32026 (Eda cod......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Delete file present inside a zip file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ABT
JG, Thanks for the tip. I used PKZIP back in the day (Windows 3.1) and its nice to know that's what......

Discussion Topic  RE: Delete file present inside a zip file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ABT
- Do you have WinZip and the Command-Line Add-on installed on your server? - Do you have a copy o......

I am not sure what WebFocus uses to Zip, but I have the WinZip command line addon installed on our s......

Discussion Topic  RE: Halloween Question : Who of Mr MRE and Doctor WebFocus is doing what ( of DM orders)? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ABT

Discussion Topic  RE: ReportCaster Execution ID - what is this??? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ABT
Francis, I think it goes like this. The Execution ID equates to the ID that will run the job (and ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] UltraEdit in Dev Studio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ABT
Try editing the option in Dev Studio. Turn it off, Save and turn it back on. (that is, reset it to......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] UltraEdit in Dev Studio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ABT
Try associating a file with a fex extension to UltraEdit. - Right-click on windows desktop or in ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to give message if records not found (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ABT
A more webfocus-centric approach. Same basic code, just a different implementation. May solve the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: <SOLVED Macro to automatically print out an Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ABT
Ah, the old macro recorder trick. Good idea. I tend to try to solve problems the hard way. Hope i......

Discussion Topic  RE: <SOLVED Macro to automatically print out an Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ABT
i have not personally done this and have not tested the below to work. However I would do the follo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Fold / unfold (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ABT
I think he means this: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] how to see who is logged in? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ABT
Not that I know of, but I haven't tried looking. Maybe someone with more knowledge on the subject c......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] how to see who is logged in? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ABT
Arif, Per your personal message, here is the code I've mentioned. I've trimmed it to be as generic ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to get Report name from RC Console (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ABT
I think he means the ReportCaster console (http://yourserver:8080/rcaster/main/reportcaster.jsp). I......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to do Predictive search in reports like google (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ABT
I'd search google for 'type ahead suggest ajax' r 'ajax type ahead example'. The key technology is ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Deferred Status: Unable to see my outputs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ABT
This sounds like a bug somewhere, anyone run across this? Our users have their Dev Studio set up to......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] FOC14013: Correlated Subquery Not Allowed in SQL Passthrough (Oracle) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ABT
Thanks Waz. I found several issues with the query I inherited (including your point). Here is what......

» Refine Search
» New Search