Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (561 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: MFD Create Error ": Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server: [42000] Internal Query" (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ABT
BTW, it's using a Named Instance in SQL Server. We have other data providers set to use named insta......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  MFD Create Error ": Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server: [42000] Internal Query" (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ABT
I'm trying to create an MFD from a SQL Server instance (for a test database instance) and getting th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Webcaster, Portals, Bursting and Prompts (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ABT
Set report properties to not prompt for amper variables OR set a DEFAULTH for COLLEGE so it'll get o......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Webcaster, Portals, Bursting and Prompts (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ABT
Here is an example of a report I created that is run both via scheduler and BID. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Reportcaster job activity (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ABT
The SQL is left over from a morning's worth of trial and error several months ago working inside out......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Reportcaster job activity (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ABT
send me your email and I'll send to you. Difficult to post a link to internet accessible pdf for me......

Sorry, had to break up to 2 posts. ......

Wep, I have the exact same need, but for a different reason -- I'm trying to answer the question "If......

Discussion Topic  RE: is there system varible for Scheduleid , packetid or taskid ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ABT
can you post your code? and are you running this test in ReportCaster or as a standalone fex in MRE......

Discussion Topic  RE: is there system varible for Scheduleid , packetid or taskid ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ABT
check out this article: ......

Are you trying to dynamically update the name of the file being sent to be unique (say, with a date)......

Discussion Topic  RE: [WORKAROUND] URL button generates bad URL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ABT
kill two birds with one stone and make the invalid amper parm the date/time. The parm will still be......

Discussion Topic  RE: Closed - Changing server name (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ABT

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to change the Default Processing for No Report to Distribute in RC (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ABT
Doug, I know you're looking for something inbuilt because it *should* be able to do this, but what a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] MRE Dashboard User **cannot** see certain assigned domains. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ABT

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] MRE Dashboard User **cannot** see certain assigned domains. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ABT
Thanks for the feedback, already did this. See my second post. Any other ideas or things to check?......

Matt, We're not using the table method to store any MRE info, we're using "the other" method (not su......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Saving the oupt of a fex file on the client Machine (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ABT
Try ON TABLE PCHOLD if the file will be interactively created or FILEDEF if the file is to be automa......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Merge csv files with DOS command (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ABT
nope ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Merge csv files with DOS command (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ABT
Christian, The following works for me with no error. I made 2 files, file1.ttt and file2.ttt. Cont......

» Refine Search
» New Search