Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (127 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Feature suggestions (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by malapejohn
How about automating the Synchronization process? Currently a pmf admin has to click the Sync Butt......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Performance Management Framework (PMF)

Discussion Topic  RE: Solved Database growth. (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by malapejohn
This was a database issue completely. I did some investigation and solved, thanx for the link noneth......

Discussion Topic  Solved Database growth. (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by malapejohn
pmf_datamart.LDF has reached 2.5 gig. Their is is a limited amount of data.Only one developer is cur......

Discussion Topic  URL Length . Options Button. (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by malapejohn
Hello, As I drill down in PMF I realize the Options Button feature becomes unavailable. At one high......

Discussion Topic  RE: Prior vs Current report drilldown parameter.. (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by malapejohn
Well. I am on 5.1.2. Is their a way this fix can be made in our current release or do I need to wait......

Discussion Topic  Prior vs Current report drilldown parameter.. (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by malapejohn
Some behaviour to report. In this report I am comparing 2009/06 to 2008/06 data . When I drill down......

Discussion Topic  RE: Rolling 5 Period Report - passing Time Parameter.. (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by malapejohn
It does thanx. Merci...

Discussion Topic  RE: Rolling 5 Period Report - passing Time Parameter.. (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by malapejohn
Question for application tracing is it simple enough going to edit system settings ? Application Tra......

Hi, Just want to add to the post before opening up a case. I have a three level time dimension Year......

Hi, I made the change you mentioned. Exactly same behaviour does not work for Rolling 5 Period repo......

Discussion Topic  Rolling 5 Period Report - passing Time Parameter.. (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by malapejohn
Hello, The Rolling 5 Period Report produces no data when you choose a time period from the left ha......

Discussion Topic  RE: Time Dimension Label to the left. (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by malapejohn
This label change is working well. Thanx great help!! Merci...

Discussion Topic  Time Dimension Label to the left. (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by malapejohn
When in a PMF Report such as Rolling 5 Period the left hand side lists all the dimensions. For the T......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Screening time on a HYYMDS field. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by malapejohn
COMPUTE WS_MIDNIGHT_START/HYYMDS=HMIDNT(WS_DATESHIFT, 8, WS_MIDNIGHT_START); COMPUTE WS_MIDNIGHT......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Screening time on a HYYMDS field. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by malapejohn
I have a HYYMDS field called WSDATE I am create a define field called MIDNIGHT_SHIFT/A1 .Does anyon......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: User Management Integration. (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by malapejohn
Thanks for the feedback Bob....

Discussion Topic  RE: User Management Integration. (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by malapejohn
Thanks, Bob. Im emphasing on point 1 & 2 For point 2 the sych tool , is their a way a developer ca......

Discussion Topic  User Management Integration. (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by malapejohn
Hello, Does PMF have API functions like Webfocus does?. Example an external application governs us......

Discussion Topic  RE: Breadcrumb values (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by malapejohn
collation on PMF_DATAMART is SQL_Latin1_General_CP1_CI_AS Will get back to you with other informati......

Discussion Topic  RE: Breadcrumb values (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by malapejohn
No they are not using custom time. We reverted back to English for Year , Quarter, Month. Now I ques......

» Refine Search
» New Search