Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (127 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Breadcrumb values (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by malapejohn
Ok, a couple of lessons learned here. When doing a backup , test to see if the restore works. I mad......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Performance Management Framework (PMF)

Discussion Topic  RE: Breadcrumb values (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by malapejohn
First and foremost I will be backing up the database. Next I have isolated the TIME dimension table.......

I have another question on language. When drilling on measure details the breadcrumbs create values......

I got it!!! In the Manage Tab, the display language was set to 'en' , then you change it to 'fr', th......

Thanks Bob. I am and will not be hardcoding anything on the language in the focexec's. I understan......

Hi Bob, I am troubleshooting the environment and have more questions. The TIME_RANGES table, on the......

Discussion Topic  Breadcrumb values (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by malapejohn
Hello Im working on a PMF dashboard in French. I noticed for the Prior vs Current report the breadc......

Discussion Topic  RE: Error when logging on to Dashboard. [solved] (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by malapejohn
Thanks Bob....

Discussion Topic  RE: Error when logging on to Dashboard. [solved] (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by malapejohn
The message went away when I changed the preferences on the filters. I think their should be a diffe......

Discussion Topic  Error when logging on to Dashboard. [solved] (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by malapejohn
Hi, I am getting the following error when logging on to the Strategic Dashboard 03, specifically th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Synchro issues [solved] (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by malapejohn
Understood . I changed a couple of settings and I saw the change in output....

Discussion Topic  RE: Synchro issues [solved] (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by malapejohn
A couple of things I noticed. First the consumer userid was not usable because Caster was down. I r......

Discussion Topic  Synchro issues [solved] (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by malapejohn
*** Application 'Out of Synch' condition detected *** Contactez l'administrateur PMF ......

Discussion Topic  [solved] Descending measure. Informational (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by malapejohn
I have a measure. Its called RE-Admits. It is a count. So if a patient was re-admitted within a spec......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]NODATA.fex appearing in English when it should appear in French (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by malapejohn
Thanx Bob....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]NODATA.fex appearing in English when it should appear in French (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by malapejohn
update - when on the bid I flip the language to french standard and the labels change to French....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]NODATA.fex appearing in English when it should appear in French (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by malapejohn
Hi, I am running the nodata.fex , the html page contains all text in English . My installation is i......

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved] EDASERVE crash when running reports from PMF MRE Domain (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by malapejohn
Moogle did you use the mrmigrate facility for the domains. I know the facility works when moving env......

Discussion Topic  RE: Trigger PMF Measure Loads without RC? (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by malapejohn
Hello all, I am opening up this discussion thread once more as an FYI to all. Bob in a previous pos......

Discussion Topic  RE: Prior vs Current & Previous vs Current (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by malapejohn
I have a lot of information to go back to my client with. Thanx. This helps a lot. Something I mis......

» Refine Search
» New Search